Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 128
  1. #31
    Phantom Miria is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Zenon's Netherworld
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Hmm compared to your theory I think I rather like my theory of Clare picking up a Deathnote

  2. #32
    xxsaznpride is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Lol... does that mean my theory's bad?

    Anyway... I don't like yours either, to be honest... Dragging Death Notes into Claymore is like... taking a piece of shit and swiping it across the faces of the hottest (wo)Men living in the world right now. Claymore may not be the hottest thing out there, but (I happen to think that) Death Note is the aforementioned excrement... in comparison to a lot of things.

    ~~

    On a separate note... I like your siggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarST
    And your name's annoying to type; from now on you're sazny.
    Farleen // Number 42

  3. #33
    Hynavian is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    この醜くも美しい世界
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxsaznpride View Post
    GAY!!!! The #1 and 2 might never make it into the anime... the way this is going, the organization's going to die to Priscilla, then Clare's going to come in, get her ass kicked, then we'll learn that Raki's actually the descendant of the Yoma that gave Teresa her power, so he'll awaken and take her out with Clare's help, and he'll ask Clare to kill him...
    I was laughing reallly hard at your comment. This ending seems impossible but the way you say it is very funny. I admire you all for being able to use english words fluently!

    How's my banner signature? Phantom Miria made it for me.

    Click *Here* to view #40 Lindy Claymore RP profile

  4. #34
    Lizard is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Among other reptiles
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Meh, I dont care about the changes...So far they have been minor, and, quite good. That scene with Raki and Priscilla was well-done although a bit random. I wonder how they will manage to end it...I can guess that Semi-Awakened Clare( owns Rigaldo, then Isley, Priscilla and Raki(and possibly also Riful and Duph...They HAVE to have some kind of closure) arrive in Pieta and then....Stuff happens.
    Oh and we can pretty much forget about Alicia/Beth, there should be a little scene, when Riful spares Clare/Galatea/Jean and gets away where one of the man of black measures Alicias abilities against Rifuls that was completly cutted off in anime, so I guess there will be no number 1 and 2 in anime. The same probably with Luciella, I cannot imagine how she can make it to anime, when she is pretty much on the other side of continent. (unless they make something like that the 3rd abyssal one is Priscilla or something like that...)


  5. #35
    superman2x7 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    91

    Default

    So it does appear as if the Anime is really starting to turn away from the manga. Again this is why i rather just finish the anime and then start the manga, cause to me everything is happening nicely. However i am afraid that they'll rush the ending, we olny have 5 more eps left and theres still too much to be resolved.

    However the anime was great this week. I mean ep21 left me on a big high. I'm sad to see Flora and Jeane die, but Rigardo is insane. Love his lion look. And about Raki, wow the fact that hes still in the room with Priscilla and Easily is creepy in itself. However since Easily said shes an awakened being (Formly a human) i think Raki feels an attachment to her, especially since she was screaming for her mother and father.
    "Wait and Hope" -Gankutsuou

  6. #36
    Hynavian is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    この醜くも美しい世界
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superman2x7 View Post
    So it does appear as if the Anime is really starting to turn away from the manga. Again this is why i rather just finish the anime and then start the manga, cause to me everything is happening nicely. However i am afraid that they'll rush the ending, we olny have 5 more eps left and theres still too much to be resolved.
    The anime already did showed some scenes and took out some that are not in the manga. However, I think it might have a neat ending judging from how things have progressed so far. I havent seen any major changes (eg: Flora, Jeane and Undine still died in the anime) that would give hint to me that the ending will be totally different from what we can find in the manga. Maybe they might end off at some point that still can be found in the manga.

    Lets stay optimistic! Nothing can be worse than the ending that xxsaznpride had suggested ya

    Quote Originally Posted by xxsaznpride View Post
    GAY!!!! The #1 and 2 might never make it into the anime... the way this is going, the organization's going to die to Priscilla, then Clare's going to come in, get her ass kicked, then we'll learn that Raki's actually the descendant of the Yoma that gave Teresa her power, so he'll awaken and take her out with Clare's help, and he'll ask Clare to kill him...

    Boo.

    Click *Here* to view #40 Lindy Claymore RP profile

  7. #37
    Phantom Miria is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Zenon's Netherworld
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hynavian View Post
    Lets stay optimistic! Nothing can be worse than the ending that xxsaznpride had suggested ya
    Not unless Goku teleported Cell turned super bomb(The part where he attempted to blow up the Earth) accidentally teleported next to Alicia/Riful/Isley/Priscilla having a nice tea party in the backyard of the Organization's headquarters killing all the other guys apart from Miria and the others.

    Meh I don't really care how the anime will turn out. I'm only really interested in how the manga will end the series. My biggest fear is what if the author gets bored of it, got other more interesting things to do and discontinued it.

  8. #38
    devil-inside is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    argentina
    Posts
    34

    Default

    what really suck is that the fight between clare and flora never happen in the anime


    my inglish suks, so what

  9. #39
    Hynavian is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    この醜くも美しい世界
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Miria View Post
    Meh I don't really care how the anime will turn out. I'm only really interested in how the manga will end the series. My biggest fear is what if the author gets bored of it, got other more interesting things to do and discontinued it.
    It will be depressing if the mangaka decides to discontinue it. However, judging from his previous work, he will at least complete Claymore before moving on to others. (eg: Angel Densetsu took him 8 years to complete - 15 volumes)

    Click *Here* to view #40 Lindy Claymore RP profile

  10. #40
    xxsaznpride is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hynavian
    Lets stay optimistic! Nothing can be worse than the ending that xxsaznpride had suggested ya
    Lol. Well thank you. =)

    ~

    At this point, we know that the Clare//Flora fight didn't need to happen. Why? Because they don't need to tell the viewers why Clare decided to switch techniques post timeskip.

    ~~

    5 Episodes left... Maybe they'll still go south, but it'll turn into a giant brawl.

    ~Easley v Luciella, Luciella loses and runs... same death.
    ~Riful shows up to fight Easley, Priscilla steps in, Yurifest, Riful and Dauf get pwned.
    ~Clare and Raki show up. Raki goes SUPER CLAYMORE!!!! because he had sex secretly with Easley, imbuing him with Supreme youki.
    ~Clare Awakens, Raki awakens, Alicia + Beth show up, Galatea awakens, Miria gets knocked out...
    ~Super Saiyan Clare, SS Raki, USSJ Priscilla, SS Alicia, turd-level Beth, SS Galatea...
    ~THEY ALL FIGHT. Beth dies; Alicia kills Galatea; Galatea's last action is to open Priscilla to Raki, who gets kicked in the nuts; Clare gets Raki's (formerly Teresa's =\) Claymore and double Flashes Alicia and Priscilla while they're fighting...
    ~Clare refuses to continue on as an Abyssal one, so Teresa is ressurected and awakens herself, kicking Clare's head off (with her FOOT!!!), wipes out the organization at 8%, and destroys the world for making Clare awaken.
    ~Good game, yo.


    God that's a long fight. Too bad I like my other ending a lot more.
    ~~

    Can I request a Teresa sig, Phantom Miria? I'm really digging your's and Hynavian's.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarST
    And your name's annoying to type; from now on you're sazny.
    Farleen // Number 42

 

 
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79