Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Funny facts.

  1. #11
    death incarnate is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    pg county
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    any one white who eats the food or drinks the water in the phillipines will be stuck in the bathroom for hours.

  2. #12
    angra is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the place of no turning back
    Posts
    109

    Default

    But jota there is a funny fact in argentina,the fact that they think,their soccer team is better than brazils and the fact that they think they're better than brazilians.

    "Where can you run to what now can you do"sabbath bloody sabbath

  3. #13
    NiShi JoIcHiro is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Buenos Aires...Argentina
    Posts
    1,111

    Unhappy 31/12/04

    Quote Originally Posted by --jota--
    well, in argentina 194 people die in a rock concert...
    i rembered that sad day...it was on the 31st of December of 2004...a local band (Callejeros) played in Cromañon...i was prepearing the food for the new years eve...and my mother entered to my house worried...she turned on the TV...
    Special News: a disaster..in Cromañon...the hospitals estimate 200 deaths...
    at the end...were 194 people...and a very SAD new year...T-T...

  4. #14
    Chizabubble is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Not at the computer.
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Damnit jota! You've made people sad on my tread. Plz try to cheer up, NiShi. They'll be plenty of happy times to come.

    I love Steal! <3

  5. #15
    NiShi JoIcHiro is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Buenos Aires...Argentina
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    is not funny...Croma&#241;on...was in fire!!!...150 young people died that night...and after that day...the concequences of inhaling the toxic gas...made 44 people died...is so sad...and all because the place haven't emergency exit...

  6. #16
    NiShi JoIcHiro is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Buenos Aires...Argentina
    Posts
    1,111

    Red face okay...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chizabubble
    Damnit jota! You've made people sad on my tread. Plz try to cheer up, NiShi. They'll be plenty of happy times to come.
    yeah!!! you're right..but when people die...make me feel sad...Irish...Argentinian...Americans...Inglish... they're all the same...they're humans...
    PS: don't misundertand me...in this country...happends...stupids deaths all the time...but it's not cause to laugh...sorry for ruin your thread...but is what i think ^^U

  7. #17
    Ishman is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    above the ecliptic plane
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    Facts about Louisiana [A state in the U.S.] [Ok, some of these are made up <_<]
    There are at least 5,000 varities of snakes. 4,998 of them live in Louisiana.
    Tractors are not all terrain vehicles. They do get stuck.


    True: You know your living in Louisiana if you've had to switch the thermostat from "heat" to "ac" in the same day.

    You know what "Cow tipping" is.

    You only own four spices: salt, pepper, Tony's, and Tabasco

    You find 100 degrees farenheit "a little warm" <——— Guilty of this <_<

    Also true: You know your in Louisiana in July when

    The best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.

    Hot water now comes out of both taps.

    You learn that a seat-belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron.

    The temperature drops below 95 and you feel a little chilly.

    You discover that in July it only takes two fingers to steer your car.

    You discover that you can get sunburned through your car window.

    You actually burn your hand opening the car door.

    You break into a sweat the instant you step outside at 7:30 a.m.

    All of those I've experinced <_<

    And finally, a Lousiana blessing:

    Bless this house, oh Lord, we cry.
    Please keep it cool in mid-July.
    Bless the walls where termites dine,
    While ants and roaches march in time.

    Bless our yard where spiders pass;
    Fire ant castles in the grass.
    Bless the garage, a home to please,
    Carpenter beetles, ticks and fleas.

    Bless the love bugs, two by two;
    The gnats and mosquitoes that feed on you.
    Millions of creatures that fly or crawl,
    In LOUISIANA, Lord, you've put them all!!

    But this is home,
    And here we'll stay:
    So thank you Lord,
    For insect spray!

  8. #18
    NiShi JoIcHiro is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Buenos Aires...Argentina
    Posts
    1,111

    Talking this is different

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishman
    Facts about Louisiana [A state in the U.S.] [Ok, some of these are made up <_<]
    There are at least 5,000 varities of snakes. 4,998 of them live in Louisiana.
    Tractors are not all terrain vehicles. They do get stuck.


    True: You know your living in Louisiana if you've had to switch the thermostat from "heat" to "ac" in the same day.

    You know what "Cow tipping" is.

    You only own four spices: salt, pepper, Tony's, and Tabasco

    You find 100 degrees farenheit "a little warm" <——— Guilty of this <_<

    Also true: You know your in Louisiana in July when

    The best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.

    Hot water now comes out of both taps.

    You learn that a seat-belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron.

    The temperature drops below 95 and you feel a little chilly.

    You discover that in July it only takes two fingers to steer your car.

    You discover that you can get sunburned through your car window.

    You actually burn your hand opening the car door.

    You break into a sweat the instant you step outside at 7:30 a.m.

    All of those I've experinced <_<

    And finally, a Lousiana blessing:

    Bless this house, oh Lord, we cry.
    Please keep it cool in mid-July.
    Bless the walls where termites dine,
    While ants and roaches march in time.

    Bless our yard where spiders pass;
    Fire ant castles in the grass.
    Bless the garage, a home to please,
    Carpenter beetles, ticks and fleas.

    Bless the love bugs, two by two;
    The gnats and mosquitoes that feed on you.
    Millions of creatures that fly or crawl,
    In LOUISIANA, Lord, you've put them all!!

    But this is home,
    And here we'll stay:
    So thank you Lord,
    For insect spray!

    Okay...those are funny things...XD...

  9. #19
    --jota-- is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Balamb Garden
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chizabubble
    Damnit jota! You've made people sad on my tread. Plz try to cheer up, NiShi. They'll be plenty of happy times to come.
    So sorry... let's forget about what i said. What if we start a party? look Chizza, I have some beers and some bottles of Vodka.

    Quote Originally Posted by angra
    But jota there is a funny fact in argentina,the fact that they think,their soccer team is better than brazils and the fact that they think they're better than brazilians.
    Well, the funny fact about our country is that we think that we are the best at everything.

    Ps: our soccer team is better than yours...

  10. #20
    NiShi JoIcHiro is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Buenos Aires...Argentina
    Posts
    1,111

    Talking Viva mi pais trucho!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by --jota--
    Well, the funny fact about our country is that we think that we are the best at everything.

    Ps: our soccer team is better than yours...

    I agree on that...
    PS: brindo por eso!!! XD

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162