View Poll Results: are u a Boy or Girl

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boy

    96 61.15%
  • Girl

    61 38.85%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 130
  1. #101
    AShlyed is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N'- DONE-SIr'a
    Posts
    254

    Default

    I am a man
    En Taro Adun !!
    -- Yes, I speak Engrish
    Torncity

  2. #102
    Jakko1234 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    441

    Default

    AShleyd is back! Yeeehaw!


    "Let us cross over the river, and rest beneath the shade of the tree." - Last words of Stonewall Jackson

  3. #103
    Realities dreamer is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Wow on average there is 60.94% chance that your a boy and only a 39.06% that your a girl.

    It's obivious what I am by my user name but I'm gonna say it anyway. I'm a girl

  4. #104
    Aurora86 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    On campus dodging lectures :p
    Posts
    970

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakko1234
    AShleyd is back! Yeeehaw!
    Jakko actually used that expression!!!!!!!!!! i thought it was only country folk from the fifties who said that!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #105
    child_of_serenity's Avatar
    child_of_serenity is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the depths of a vast swamp...
    Posts
    2,321

    Default

    Jakko is country folk from the fifties.

  6. #106
    Jakko1234 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Yeah, pretty much, except for the racist part. I ain't a racist, unlike most country folk from the fifties.


    "Let us cross over the river, and rest beneath the shade of the tree." - Last words of Stonewall Jackson

  7. #107
    child_of_serenity's Avatar
    child_of_serenity is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the depths of a vast swamp...
    Posts
    2,321

    Default

    So he says....but we all wonder...

  8. #108
    Aurora86 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    On campus dodging lectures :p
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Not racist...homophobic...but not racist
    Hee hee

  9. #109
    AShlyed is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N'- DONE-SIr'a
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Originally Posted by Jakko1234
    AShleyd is back! Yeeehaw!
    Glad to hear you Jakko
    En Taro Adun !!
    -- Yes, I speak Engrish
    Torncity

  10. #110
    ulirat is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    85

    Default

    i'm andryogynous or so i like to think
    GOD IS A PLACEBO

 

 
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162