Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    tigerm is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    well you see.
    Zim was approve by a walled neighborehood community to be neighborehood watch and was even allowed to carry a firearm.
    If I hired someone to do security, I would expect him to his "JOB" and "SECURE" whatever I pay him to do.
    I don't know how neighborhood watch programs work in detail, but they are definitely not like hired security guards. They are not supposed to confront, just "watch". It's a group of neighbors who organize (and encourage others) to call each other or the police if they see anything suspicious happening in the area, as they go about their daily routine (no patrols). They meet with each other, learn about home security, and occasionally talk with a police officer if there are concerns about recent events, etc. They are not vigilantes.

    In some cities, there is another type of volunteer organization called the Guardian Angels that is (or was--I haven't heard about them in a while) more controversial because they can be borderline vigilantes. They actually wear uniforms, get training, and patrol around.

    GZ went beyond what the neighborhood watch program or even the Guardian Angels would recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by 98abaile View Post
    But the point that obama forgot is that blacks commit a disproportionately high amount of crime (not judging, just fact) so when someone sees a black guy that they don't know crossing the street towards them they can either take a risk with their safety to appease some third party who might be offended or they can lock the car door; people will call it a racist action but you can't blame people for putting their own safety above someone else's feelings, people will call it racist racial profiling but you can't blame people for making a judgement call based on what little information they know when the consequences of being wrong are so great.
    Many criminals are black, quite true, and I doubt people needed a reminder. The converse is not true, and that incorrect perception causes social friction. I thought Obama expressed very well how it feels to have that negative perception follow you around. But if people are aware of it, at least they can factor that into their decisions and reduce friction. Apparently, some people suspect that didn't happen in this case.

    But I get your point. It's human nature (programmed by evolution?) and quite understandable to have biases, because they may help you to survive. Personally, I would lock my car door regardless of a person's skin color. That could be perceived as racial profiling by a black person walking by, because that's part of their past experience, unfortunately. So everyone needs to understand that friction comes from both sides.

    It seems like we need several more generations to cool off! By then something catastrophic will have happened, or the majority will be mixed race anyway!

  2. #22
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerm View Post
    GZ went beyond what the neighborhood watch program or even the Guardian Angels would recommend.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxKiiBAcJkc
    Zimmerman COULD have save this woman


    Quote Originally Posted by tigerm View Post
    By then something catastrophic will have happened, or the majority will be mixed race anyway!
    or maybe not.
    Earth gets 30 degree colder, no more sports entertaiment/jewish media and all our poultry got extinction due to H2n2 viruses

    and also Fuck Obama he's done nothing but spewing bullshit promoting PRISM while sitting on his Throne of Drones

  3. #23
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    well you see.
    Zim was approve by a walled neighborehood community to be neighborehood watch and was even allowed to carry a firearm.
    If I hired someone to do security, I would expect him to his "JOB" and "SECURE" whatever I pay him to do.
    No one elected George Zimmerman watchman of anything. No one paid him anything, he self appointed himself to the "job" of "neighborhood watch". He was known for being a loose cannon and complete tool playing at being a cop even though the police rejected him for his instability. He wasn't in charge of securing SHIT. Get your facts straight because one of the most publicized facts about this whole clusterfuck fiasco last year was that Zimmerman had NO AUTHORITY whatsoever in the neighborhood and that he took it upon himself to patrol. As for the gun, he wasn't given the firearm by the community with the mandate to guard it, he lawfully owned it himself.

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    oh yeah, let me post some pictures of sweet baby innocent Trayvon
    http://i.imgur.com/fkSu9Xm.jpg
    Wow man fuck you, as if no kid had ever posted a picture of themselves putting up their middle fingers, how thug how badass how hardcore how daaaaaaaangerous. Definitely he must be a threat to society or at least this picture DEFINITELY makes him worthy of profiling and shows he's just a young criminal in the making. This is the racism that people talk about right here. Just in case anyone wasnt sure what it looked like.








    Maybe we should go get neighborhood watchmen to go shoot them too on rainy nights you fucking idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by 98abaile View Post
    Let's see some evidence then. Because as far as I'm concerned, nobody knows.
    We know exactly who started confrontation. Zimmerman said himself that he left his car and started pursuing Trayvon against the instructions of the police.

    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxKiiBAcJkc
    Zimmerman COULD have save this woman

    or maybe not.
    Earth gets 30 degree colder, no more sports entertaiment/jewish media and all our poultry got extinction due to H2n2 viruses

    and also Fuck Obama he's done nothing but spewing bullshit promoting PRISM while sitting on his Throne of Drones
    After I wrote the post I'm attaching this to I kinda felt bad for using such strong language towards you, but I remembered "hey he used to just sit and troll day after day after day" ... Nice to see you haven't changed a bit and my short-lived discomfort was truly unwarranted. Troll on R3d.
    Last edited by StealDragon; 07-28-2013 at 10:48 AM.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  4. #24
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,615

    Default

    ^

    Wow man fuck you, as if no kid had ever posted a picture of themselves putting up their middle fingers, how thug how badass how hardcore how daaaaaaaangerous. Definitely he must be a threat to society or at least this picture DEFINITELY makes him worthy of profiling and shows he's just a young criminal in the making. This is the racism that people talk about right here. Just in case anyone wasnt sure what it looked like.




    and read this
    http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2012...burglary-tool/
    lets see you pull out this one using one of your Hipster models


    After I wrote the post I'm attaching this to I kinda felt bad for using such strong language towards you, but I remembered "hey he used to just sit and troll day after day after day" ... Nice to see you haven't changed a bit and my short-lived discomfort was truly unwarranted. Troll on R3d.





    YESSSS
    Dammit, I need to stand up from my chair to do a fist pump
    also... these Filthy LIBtards / muh_racist_cards holders / NAACP / BLACK PANTHERS / White Guilts / JIDF / JEW,Happy Merchants MEDIA / Young TURK / NBC / and the fucking bias American Opinion left/right Journalism (FUCK YOU!!) and of course OBAMA ..if you had a son, he would be so gansta like no_limit_nigga
    tears were F-U-C-K-I-N-G D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S....D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!!

    and especially yours, SD
    THEY ARE THAT F-U-C-K-I-N-G D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S
    Last edited by R3dKnight; 07-28-2013 at 02:45 PM.

  5. #25
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,402

    Default



    Obvious troll obviously posts obviously meaningless image with obvious baiting assumptive quotes with obvious lack of context from obviously racist Neo-Confederacy website that obviously operates as much in reality as this aquamarine pony nibbling gently on my obviously perfectly groomed taint hair... oh wait.

    But why the fuck not right?

    http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...cords-revealed

    In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer." Both these felonies are considered third-degree.
    In the same year (2005), Zimmerman's ex-fiance, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order, alleging domestic violence.
    The next year, in 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. However, that case was dismissed because the officer who charged him failed to show up at the court.
    So much safer with Saint Zimmerman on the job. Ya know when he's not driving home at a hundred miles an hour to beat the shit out of cops and his girlfriends...


    ...But hey its not like we're people intent on having an intelligent conversation instead of taking momentary snapshots from a person's life then making broad generalizations about their personality and character right?



    Troll on R3d... TROLL ON.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  6. #26
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,615

    Default

    Zimmerman was charge with speeding
    okay....
    also most of these things are from 2005, can't you try harder? and look for something more recent like from 2012 or 2013?

    hurr profiling Black people is racist, until you got stab with a screw driver by a thug called No_limit_Nigga



    pic about aloe vera.
    also.

    some Brazilian woman gave me an Aloe Vera plant and now I got a bunch of them.
    if it wasn't for these US Custom, I could have send you some of these plants so you can applied it yourself.
    Last edited by R3dKnight; 07-29-2013 at 05:56 AM.

  7. #27
    Stuyvesant is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Uh, okay.
    While being armchair jurors and judges is all fun and games, wasn't this stuff known at the trial? Has there been any explanation as to why Zimmerman was found not guilty?

  8. #28
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    okay....
    also most of these things are from 2005, can't you try harder? and look for something more recent like from 2012 or 2013?
    Sweet Yeezus. IN 2005 GZ would have been four years older that Trayvon was when he died, lets just pretend/assume that makes him slightly more mature and responsible ... the time frame is now irrelevant because .... why? Nice logic you got there R3d. Troll troll trolllllllll.... Fail.

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    hurr profiling Black people is racist, until you got stab with a screw driver by a thug called No_limit_Nigga
    Racial profiling is racist. Thats why its illegal at worst and at best the fucking fastest way to get your ass fired. Durr. Troll troll trolllllllll.... Fail.

    Also his twitter handle confirms he was a murderous thug? Well shit then my twitter handle obviously makes me an alcoholic gambling addict *rolleyes* just so you know though "No Limit Nigga" is the chorus to a Busta Rhymes song, thats where Trayvon got it from. Definitely the pinnacle of danger right there with those song lyrics right, here lemme adjust my look of abject terror.

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    if it wasn't for these US Custom, I could have send you some of these plants so you can applied it yourself.
    Actually send me a blanket because I'm frosty as fuck over here, feeling about as burned as arctic snow.

    Either way you're not getting it, to troll me you're gonna have to troll HARDER... because you are sucking some serious balls at this game right now =\


    __________________

    Now does anyone have anything actually productive or insightful to add to this thread?


    Quote Originally Posted by Stuyvesant View Post
    Uh, okay.
    While being armchair jurors and judges is all fun and games, wasn't this stuff known at the trial? Has there been any explanation as to why Zimmerman was found not guilty?
    Because if you go by the exact letter of the law, Stand Your Ground gives you the right to kill anyone who, by your opinion, is immediately threatening your life. The spirit of the law, as I've understood it from the political analysis I've watched before and after the verdict, including the interviews with some of the lawmakers on both sides of the aisle who voted for the law, all say this usage of the law by George Zimmerman goes against the spirit of the law, which was was give you the right to defend yourself with lethal force if it was available to you when you are attacked or threatened. If you can initiate a conflict and then kill the other person and just claim you stood your ground that means the law is nothing but legally sanctioned murder and therefore anyone anywhere could pick a fight, get hit once or threatened once and then shoot and kill the other person, claim SYG and subsequently get away with it... which is exactly what George Zimmerman did. But since the language of the law is so non-specific as to how the conflict is initiated there you have the reason why Zimmerman was able to get off. I have no doubt he thought his life was in danger and if he wanted to shoot Trayvon because of that then fine. Whatever. What matters is that even though he started the altercation by stalking Trayvon through his own neighborhood, the fact he began to lose the following fight it apparently gave him the right to shoot Trayvon and subsequently allowed him to claim he stood his ground and now he can walk the earth as a free man instead of the murderer that he is... a broken and sorrowful situation if I ever saw one.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  9. #29
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,615

    Default

    Quoting mess up.
    I'll write some more stuff later on this...
    or maybe I'm bored about your First World Drama bullsheet

    in the meantime
    to troll me you're gonna have to troll HARDER... because you are sucking some serious balls at this game right now =\
    seriously, stop being to emotional about your Saint Trayvon
    many blacks got killed this year alone in Shitcago don't see any liberals cried about it
    anyway keep on Trayvoning
    Last edited by R3dKnight; 07-30-2013 at 06:50 AM.

  10. #30
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    Wasn't it clear from him calling the police and telling them he's following the guy? And the police telling him not to do anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    We know exactly who started confrontation. Zimmerman said himself that he left his car and started pursuing Trayvon against the instructions of the police.
    Following a guy but not actually accosting him is not a confrontation, going back to the person who is "stalking" you and getting up in his grill however, IS causing a confrontation. Neither of these facts tell us who started the fight, we literally don't know who started it, stop dreaming up bullshit.
    A dispatcher is not the police, drop this fallacy.

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79