Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 80
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What has changed since the beginning?

  1. #21
    cpr's Avatar
    cpr
    cpr is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    Hope you enjoyed my rant.


    Quote Originally Posted by oldmanhobo View Post
    *Wears American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, FCUK, And Calvin Klein

    that was what I wore in my high school age... Now it's all about H&M, Forever 21, Macys, NY Company for me. =D

    Quote Originally Posted by vphamv View Post
    -Chatted with CPR on the phone once and used to text her almost daily but I've been busy lately.

    yar, we should both stop being busy. damn work!!

    Gawd, I feel so old being one of the few people here employed since a lot of you are still in college...

  2. #22
    oldmanhobo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolpuprocks View Post
    that was what I wore in my high school age... Now it's all about H&M, Forever 21, Macys, NY Company for me. =D
    CK is ageless, A&F is for college students, Hollister's for HS, and FCUK works for anyone who can pull off a lean fit.

    H&M & forever 21 are more for high schoolers here. NY Co. is amazing though, for damn sure

    At least that's how the crow flies in SoCal, where you from?




    Quote Originally Posted by coolpuprocks View Post

    Gawd, I feel so old being one of the few people here employed since a lot of you are still in college...
    Well..I've got grad school then my PharmD..so I can't get out for awhile

    War. War Never Changes.

  3. #23
    cpr's Avatar
    cpr
    cpr is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmanhobo View Post
    CK is ageless, A&F is for college students, Hollister's for HS, and FCUK works for anyone who can pull off a lean fit.

    H&M & forever 21 are more for high schoolers here. NY Co. is amazing though, for damn sure

    At least that's how the crow flies in SoCal, where you from?

    Well..I've got grad school then my PharmD..so I can't get out for awhile
    Well, maybe it's cause our H&M and Forever 21 stores are a lot newer then the A&F and AE stores so of course I gravitate to them. Also it doesn't help when I see young-ins walking into them. I haven't set foot in a Hollister store in a long while.

    Or maybe the dirt cheap prices of H&M & Forever 21 makes me wuv it... H&M has good clothes I can wear to work. Forever 21 is AMAZING when you're looking for cute stuff to wear to go out. Same with Mandees btw if you've ever heard of or been to. Macys.. well.. I wuv my new shoes I bought from them last week. YAYYYYYyyyyyyyyy!

    I live on the opposite coast. ha.

  4. #24
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolpuprocks View Post
    Well, maybe it's cause our H&M and Forever 21 stores are a lot newer then the A&F and AE stores so of course I gravitate to them. Also it doesn't help when I see young-ins walking into them. I haven't set foot in a Hollister store in a long while.

    Or maybe the dirt cheap prices of H&M & Forever 21 makes me wuv it... H&M has good clothes I can wear to work. Forever 21 is AMAZING when you're looking for cute stuff to wear to go out. Same with Mandees btw if you've ever heard of or been to. Macys.. well.. I wuv my new shoes I bought from them last week. YAYYYYYyyyyyyyyy!

    I live on the opposite coast. ha.
    I dress form H&M, too! I don't see how that's bad at all : D Some of their stuff is awesome.
    I also shop at Pac Sun (only jeans though. everything else is out of my price range), Aeropostale, AnchorBlue, Wet Seal. Sometimes sooometimes at Forever 21, but I can't quite agree with their style most of the time.

  5. #25
    oldmanhobo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    792

    Default

    I'm not saying they're bad stores, it's just that only expensive stores like Express for men have cloth sizes that come in XS

    War. War Never Changes.

  6. #26
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    I dress form H&M, too! I don't see how that's bad at all : D Some of their stuff is awesome.
    I also shop at Pac Sun (only jeans though. everything else is out of my price range), Aeropostale, AnchorBlue, Wet Seal. Sometimes sooometimes at Forever 21, but I can't quite agree with their style most of the time.
    I was expecting you to say that you shopped at hot topic.

  7. #27
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 98abaile View Post
    I was expecting you to say that you shopped at hot topic.
    I've been to the store a couple of times, but honestly I can get cheaper stuff off of eBay. They -do- have a couple of neat items, but overall it's a big "meh"

  8. #28
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolpuprocks View Post
    yar, we should both stop being busy. damn work!!
    I blame your lack of effort. =P
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  9. #29
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    i was thinking about making a list, but the gist is that i went through puberty.

  10. #30
    Aikido is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    i was thinking about making a list, but the gist is that i went through puberty.
    Like.

    Well, I'll make a list. Terrible memory for these things...

    Onset:
    • High school
    • Into Anime at the start, but losing patience with the pacing in all but the most exceptional shows (which is what got my into mango, where I can read at my own pace)
    • Still basically figuring out who I was
    • (Since we seem to be talking about personal style..) I dressed OK, better than average, but didn't put too much thought into it
    • Soccer player and, surprise, studied Aikido
    • Love music. Played piano, guitar, and sang.
    • Into theater light design
    • Young


    Recently:
    • Graduated college, working in oil trading an insane amount of hours each week
    • Haven't watched anime in a very long time. For manga, only really reading Yotsubato as they come out
    • Living in NYC with my girlfriend of more than three years
    • Sartorially, custom fitted shirts and slacks to work, j crew and banana republic for casual clothing
    • Still looking young for my age
    • Only met up with one ST-er. Sherman, when we were both in Japan. I'm open and interested in meeting those of you who I know if you ever make it this way.
    • Playing Halo, when I can (though I guess this would apply at onset too). Tag: sxy wigglytuff
    • Still love music, but don't play anymore
    • Realizing that growing old makes you boring


    Fun topic, enjoyed reading about the rest of you. Glad this forum is still chugging along. It's funny, this forum has really grown up in a lot of the ways that we seem to be mentioning. Everyone sort of settling in and mellowing out.

 

 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79