Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 88

Thread: Age

  1. #61
    oldmanhobo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    Holly hell! Hey bro
    WE MEET AGAIN
    oh right I gave you your bro status back =]

    Hey Scherbatsky

    I don't think I was around when you first join was I?

  2. #62
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmanhobo View Post
    oh right I gave you your bro status back =]

    Hey Scherbatsky

    I don't think I was around when you first join was I?
    I came right around when you left. But I was a big big spammer then, and everybody hated me for being a noob. Not much has changed since then.

  3. #63
    oldmanhobo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    I came right around when you left. But I was a big big spammer then, and everybody hated me for being a noob. Not much has changed since then.
    It's alright. oh yes, full disclosure.

    Martin and I call Scherbatsky. The reasons are pretty obvious but I'll let you figure the details out ;]

  4. #64
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    But I was a big big spammer then, and everybody hated me for being a noob. Not much has changed since then.
    What is this, I don't remember that. :< You (we) were awesome noobs!
    ~Digital_Eon~




  5. #65
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmanhobo View Post
    It's alright. oh yes, full disclosure.

    Martin and I call Scherbatsky. The reasons are pretty obvious but I'll let you figure the details out ;]
    Because my last name is so effing impossible to spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    What is this, I don't remember that. :< You (we) were awesome noobs!
    Of course we were awesome noobs! They just didn't know what was in front of their eyes. They couldn't process our awesome, and this confused them, so they did that they could do best: blame us for their failure

  6. #66
    oldmanhobo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    Because my last name is so effing impossible to spell.
    No. Because you have actually nearly unlimited potential to look gorgeous, but are also one of the most socially sundered individuals we know =]

    Don't worry. I still <3 you. For some reason esteem-contrived women seem to always flock around my social circle.

    After a few years I gave up trying to kick them all out

  7. #67
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    I turned 24 today........ a shame not one single person at work remembered. T_T

  8. #68
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmanhobo View Post
    No. Because you have actually nearly unlimited potential to look gorgeous, but are also one of the most socially sundered individuals we know =]

    Don't worry. I still <3 you. For some reason esteem-contrived women seem to always flock around my social circle.

    After a few years I gave up trying to kick them all out
    Aww I'm working on my social skills. I really am!

    Thanks bud (:

    Quote Originally Posted by 98abaile View Post
    I turned 24 today........ a shame not one single person at work remembered. T_T
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I totally remembered as you mentioned it just now. <3

  9. #69
    oldmanhobo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 98abaile View Post
    I turned 24 today........ a shame not one single person at work remembered. T_T
    Happy 24th! Another great year of sexual conquests and personal accomplishments awaits!

  10. #70
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmanhobo View Post
    Happy 24th! Another great year of sexual conquests and personal accomplishments awaits!
    Mocking me on my birthday? lol

 

 
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162