View Poll Results: Seeing anyone?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mommy whats this button do?

    3 12.50%
  • In a Relationship

    4 16.67%
  • Dating... but nothing serious

    1 4.17%
  • Single by choice

    12 50.00%
  • Single not by choice

    4 16.67%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 115

Thread: Relationships?

  1. #41
    Aurora86 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    On campus dodging lectures :p
    Posts
    970

    Default

    *shrugs* Just means more hawt but poor Korean men for me

  2. #42
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora86 View Post
    Hi v!!!

    And I was nice about it to them....I just can't be bothered with ye :P
    Besides I'm off to S.Korea this year so starting anything now would be silly
    Why Korea? Don't tell me it's for all their girly men? D:
    Oh and iirc, it's blazing hot over there. Enjoy. \o/

    Quote Originally Posted by Aikido View Post
    this made my day


    @aurora -- korean girls kinda are shallow gold diggers, no joke.
    She's showing her true colors!

    That's because they use all their money to fix their looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora86 View Post
    *shrugs* Just means more hawt but poor Korean men for me
    They're poor because they spent all their money on plastic surgery. =o
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  3. #43
    Aurora86 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    On campus dodging lectures :p
    Posts
    970

    Default

    I like the men, Korean guys are less girly than most asians imo.
    But no. I'm off to teach english as a foreign language....soon as I sort my visa and get a placement.

    Fun

    edit: Also pretty + poor due to plastic surgery is still pretty! lolz I'll be earning quite a lot so no worries hehehe

  4. #44
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora86 View Post
    I like the men, Korean guys are less girly than most asians imo.
    But no. I'm off to teach english as a foreign language....soon as I sort my visa and get a placement.

    Fun

    edit: Also pretty + poor due to plastic surgery is still pretty! lolz I'll be earning quite a lot so no worries hehehe
    You say that, marry the dude and then have his ugly babies.

  5. #45
    dna2playboy is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    waboomafoof
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    I barely have time for friendships where am I gonna find time for a relationship?

  6. #46
    MojoMunkeez is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    just got rejected

    feels bad man
    ice queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn



  7. #47
    Aikido is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,658

    Default

    how do you barely have time for friendships?

  8. #48
    Aurora86 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    On campus dodging lectures :p
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Mojo....are you calling me an ice queen too?!

    *bawls*

    Okay seriously
    Which would be worse? Saying yes, dating for a bit. Never being quite able to screw them as you're not attracted to them, and then dumping them in a few weeks/months. Or saying right out, 'look sorry but I only think of you as a friend'.

    IMO I'm no ice queen. It kills me to say no when it hurts a guy but I would never lead one on like that.

    Also Henchy!!! No such thing. *Vain tiems~~* Mixed race babies are usually gorgeous and I'm pretty so Nyahh :P lmao

  9. #49
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora86 View Post
    Mojo....are you calling me an ice queen too?!

    *bawls*

    Okay seriously
    Which would be worse? Saying yes, dating for a bit. Never being quite able to screw them as you're not attracted to them, and then dumping them in a few weeks/months. Or saying right out, 'look sorry but I only think of you as a friend'.

    IMO I'm no ice queen. It kills me to say no when it hurts a guy but I would never lead one on like that.

    Also Henchy!!! No such thing. *Vain tiems~~* Mixed race babies are usually gorgeous and I'm pretty so Nyahh :P lmao
    A couple, I know have a child. They are from different races and boy is their kid ugly.

    I have been lead on a few fucking times and that sucks. If you ain't going to bone us, move on.

  10. #50
    MojoMunkeez is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,450

    Default

    eh, for all my cynicism, I've still got some optimism when it comes to relationships, sometimes to a fault.



 

 
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162