• Votes must be in bold
. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted. If you change your mind, please be attentive and unvote
, if necessary, before casting a new vote.
• Lynch executions will require majority of votes. If only one person votes, that vote will be consider “majority”.
• All players can vote to lynch during the day.
• Tie vote results in no lynch.
• No zombies, or ghost, or “entities” of that sort. Once your death scene has been posting, you are dead, no more talking.
• Don’t quote or screenshot any PMs from me. If you chose to lie, so be it, but do not accept any pms quoting the gamemaster as proof of roles.
• If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline.
• The day cycle will last 24hrs, night 12hrs.
• Mafia Boss - (1); Cannot kill unless other Mafia members are alive. If this player is killed while there are other members are alive, they will get an extra kill that night, and vote to choose a new boss.
• Henchmen - (3); You know the identity of your partners from the start and may talk with them to choose whom to kill. Have one person from the group PM me the name of the player on behalf of the Mafia. If the Mafia Boss dies, one henchmen is to be chosen as the new Mafia Boss.
• Detective- (2); You know the identity of your fellow detective from the start. Each night you may choose (ping) one player. If that player is alive, you’ll learn whether this person is a townie or a mafioso.
• Shaman - (1); Can choose to protect a player each night. Cannot protect himself.
• Deputy - (1); This player’s vote counts as two when lynching.
• Martyr - (1); If this player gets lynched, there will be no other deaths that night.
• Common Townie - (6); These players have no night choice. They win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Townies win: The mafia are all dead.
Mafia wins: They equal half the living population.