What Things Do You Look For And Avoid In A Lover?
Have you ever took the time to truly consider the things that you actually value in a potential mate? Not just the simple "I like that. I like that too" effect; but specific details.
So I ask you: What do you really want in a lover?
Secondly, what are things that you can't see yourself tolerating in the same potential person? What things would be the proverbial deal-breakers for you? Try to think of things that aren't simply opposites to the things you've said. Try to think of things that are very explicit.
I'll start and get the ball rolling.
1. Open and flexible spiritual, political, and philosophical views.
2. Compassionate and nurturing tendencies.
3. Co-dependency and gratitude.
4. Effort to enjoy life and experiences therein.
5. Curiosity and a hunger for change.
1. Temper tantrums.
2. Gender role obsession.
3. Attitude of entitlement of material things.
4. Trivializing intimacy.
5. Acceptance of fate.
Finally, as an optional ending note: What physical thing will simply turn you off from someone you otherwise are attracted to? Anything is fine. Petty is expected here.
Me? I can't be attracted to people with "natural red hair." (Be it genes or from a bottle.)