Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: A real girl!

  1. #1
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default A real girl!

    We all know how to be a real boy. Pinocchio helped us discover the process.
    You take an apple and head off to school. You get kidnapped by two strangers. Make sure they're a wolf and cat. This is very important. Once kidnapped, get yourself be sold. Lie to a beautiful fairy woman. Run away and become a wooden donkey. Get swallowed by a whale and find your dad, pet cat, and a rather picky and bitchy goldfish. You mustn't forget the goldfish. Make the whale sneeze, and escape from it's belly. Help your dad get to shore. Drown.
    And that's it. Rather easy.

    But what do you have to do, have, gain, be to be a real girl?!
    No one ever told me that.

  2. #2
    be0wulf is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    3,922

    Default

    be0wulf must bestow his magical touch upon your body.

    That is all.


    http://www.chunlikickedme.com

  3. #3
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    ^Magical rape?

    Edit-
    So does this mean you're not a real girl csuti?
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  4. #4
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by be0wulf View Post
    be0wulf must bestow his magical touch upon your body.

    That is all.
    Then I guess I'll just have to wait 'til this summer ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by vphamv View Post
    ^Magical rape?

    Edit-
    So does this mean you're not a real girl csuti?
    According to beo, I'm not.

    [19:19:06] <@be0wulf> you're not a real girl

    YET!

  5. #5
    Dante Obscuri is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sodom and Gomorrah - Cocytus
    Posts
    3,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    We all know how to be a real boy. Pinocchio helped us discover the process.
    You've gotta have wood, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    But what do you have to do, have, gain, be to be a real girl?!
    Anime and manga hold many different possible answers for your question, including drinking juice from a can.


  6. #6
    be0wulf is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    3,922

    Default

    Preferably melon soda >_>


    http://www.chunlikickedme.com

  7. #7
    Issalroc is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    906

    Default

    I heard some things about certain springs in china...

  8. #8
    Terasiel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina, US
    Posts
    3,310

    Default

    Okay, I know how to do this.

    First you'll need to wait until the night before the new moon.
    You must carry with you a single container holding the blood of three virgin women and a spoon full of margarine.
    Don't ask why. Just do it.
    Stand in the intersection of four roads on the new moon's night.
    Recite the incantation: "Ich kann nicht erachten Ich bin kein Gör."
    Then mix the margarine with the virgin blood and poor it on your feet.

    I'm not sure if this will work; but be sure to do it in public.

  9. #9
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terasiel View Post
    Okay, I know how to do this.

    First you'll need to wait until the night before the new moon.
    You must carry with you a single container holding the blood of three virgin women and a spoon full of margarine.
    Don't ask why. Just do it.
    Stand in the intersection of four roads on the new moon's night.
    Recite the incantation: "Ich kann nicht erachten Ich bin kein Gör."
    Then mix the margarine with the virgin blood and poor it on your feet.

    I'm not sure if this will work; but be sure to do it in public.
    How much blood? Do I just give them a paper cut and get a drop each, or do I chop their heads off and fill a bucket worth? I don't wanna mess up the ritual.

  10. #10
    Terasiel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina, US
    Posts
    3,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    How much blood? Do I just give them a paper cut and get a drop each, or do I chop their heads off and fill a bucket worth? I don't wanna mess up the ritual.
    When it's left unclear like that, I usually just use Blind Sweeny approach.

    Pick up a knife, close your eyes, and swing randomly. Use what comes out. (giggity)

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79