Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89
  1. #21
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    I would murder Jacob the first chance I got.... I hate hate EFFING HATE him. ): To the core.
    Emmett? Edward's older brother Emmett? He's cool, yeah! =D He can live. And Alice! Please don't kill Alice.
    Alice sounds hot....The guy who hits the hardest in baseball is Emmett right?

    I like Werewolves so Jacob is cool.

    My sister would so be best friends with you at the moment...She hates Jacob to....

  2. #22
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Alice sounds hot....The guy who hits the hardest in baseball is Emmett right?

    I like Werewolves so Jacob is cool.

    My sister would so be best friends with you at the moment...She hates Jacob to....
    YAY Introduce me to your sister!?!?! :D:D:D:D:D

    And yeah, Emmett's the strongest.
    And Alice isn't the typical "hot"... That's Rosalie... the b*tch.
    No no Alice is the cute and super hyper ... "weird" girl. =D minus the cute, and she's like me!

  3. #23
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    ....She doesn't understand what a forum is...I might try to get her to post but don't hope for it.
    Plus it will be weird having her in here...

    Found a picture of Alice..She is hot... EDIT: the picture for the movie at least....
    I have only read the last half of the 2nd book. There no real fight scenes in the twilight books are there...

  4. #24
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    ....She doesn't understand what a forum is...I might try to get her to post but don't hope for it.
    Plus it will be weird having her in here...

    Found a picture of Alice..She is hot... EDIT: the picture for the movie at least....
    I have only read the last half of the 2nd book. There no real fight scenes in the twilight books are there...
    3rd book. Big (sort of) fight scene in the 3rd book.

  5. #25
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Great when my little cousin took the book I can read the only fight scene there is in the whole series....
    *try to remember what he was told about that book*

    I think I have a basic idea of what will happen...

    *Spoiler* Werewolf, Cullen, Vampire family clan war right?.... *Spoiler*

  6. #26
    tenlong666 is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    36

    Default

    i heard it was retarded , im not a expert on vampires i but seen enough books ,movies,etc. to know when vampires go in sunlight they burn. it dont have to be burnt instantly but at least be damage to a degree. Even half vampires most likely get weaken in sunlight. but in twilight they sparkle . wtf!? A retarded person just coming out of a 30 year coma knows that isnt right. count duckula[which is a vegetarian] is more of a vampire than this pussies!

  7. #27
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenlong666 View Post
    i heard it was retarded , im not a expert on vampires i but seen enough books ,movies,etc. to know when vampires go in sunlight they burn. it dont have to be burnt instantly but at least be damage to a degree. Even half vampires most likely get weaken in sunlight. but in twilight they sparkle . wtf!? A retarded person just coming out of a 30 year coma knows that isnt right. count duckula[which is a vegetarian] is more of a vampire than this pussies!
    An author can change myths and legends how he personally wants to...
    Although I must say my favorite vamps till now are the Vamps in the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice....oh yeah

  8. #28
    tenlong666 is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    36

    Default

    lol u got a point suddenly the author changes the rules that had set for hundreds if not thousands of years i could understand if a select few could go in sunlight . like if they were genetically altered or had a special artifact allowing them to do so. Also if they were completely bundled up. Its like if i made a book about santa clause . and when he delivered gifts he rode a 747 instead of reindeer and sleigh. You see how stupid it sounds?

  9. #29
    Yummy Lingo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    indisposed, stalking adopted father's uncle's son's daughter.....
    Posts
    913

    Default

    @blue - seriously?

    for me, it would be from vampire:bloodlines the game (sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.....uh!!)

    or like spyke in buffy... that was cool...

  10. #30
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,286

    Default

    @ yummy : Oh yeah,I love those (I actually grew up with them xD)

    @tenlong:I dunno what your problem is?Youīre too uptight in my opinion.Differernt story -> Different chars -> Different background.If you donīt like it,donīt read it - but donīt think it really has to be how you want it to be...

    As for Santa -> Coca Cola xD

    And I donīt think csutiīll be happy if this is gonna be a general vamp discussion thread :P

 

 
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162