^ lotsa people are saying 2012 because of multiple reasons:
- Mayan calendar ends there, stating thats when the world ends.
- Nostradamus the prophet said 2012 meteors will come crashing down.
- Chinese I-Ching ends at 2012.
- Bunch of other indians tribes say 2012, as a bunch of other prophets too.
But in a science point of view a few things, the few things that have been said coming soon are:
- Suppose to have a lot of violent outburst from the sun, very very soon. (NASA said around 2012)
- Alignment of the Earth, Sun, and the central plane of the super massive black hole in the milky way. (happens in 2012)
- The above causes "pole shifting."
no, sorry, no... *ahem* Indian 'tribe' is making any such claim...
with us you are safe for then next 10000 years at the least^_^
you are not going anywhere... yet....
sorry if i burst some bubbles...
Fuck you, curryfaggot and give me a slushie before the world ends.
there you go, the best possible one i could find on such short notice
*goes back to his bread - butter and curry*
I am a prophet. The world will end in 82 billion year. Now can every other apocalyptical cunt kindly shut the fuck up and stop shit stiring. We'll all be dead anyway, so nobody (or at least none of us if I'm right) will be around to give a shit.
The world ended in the early 90s, when there was still some decent music left.
So what about reincarnation ?O:
Originally Posted by 98abaile