Page 51 of 204 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 2039
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Son of Confess Your Mess

  1. #501
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,854

    Default

    I had to call in sick today and lose 130 bucks.

  2. #502
    4n0nm0$ is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    /b/anned
    Posts
    1,194

    Default

    Came by a left comp in the library with a lot of open research documents. Looked important.

    I shut it down and deleted everythin ftw xD

  3. #503
    Raszagal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fort Europa
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Pure evil^

    You didnt stay to observe the guy commin back?^

  4. #504
    Urameshi-sama is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,172

    Default

    ^That would only invite an opportunity to get caught. I do stuff like that too to random careless people when I'm feeling vindictive. I like it better when someone leaves a computer with their printing account still logged in. Allows me to print out all the course documents I need for free.
    Stolen Sig Count: 26

  5. #505
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,672

    Default

    I did it a couple of times at mcDonald.
    when they are busy do cash register stuff accepting money etc, etc

    I just accidentally restart the whole system
    sometime it's a pain to work with their system

  6. #506
    Raszagal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fort Europa
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi-sama View Post
    ^That would only invite an opportunity to get caught. I do stuff like that too to random careless people when I'm feeling vindictive. I like it better when someone leaves a computer with their printing account still logged in. Allows me to print out all the course documents I need for free.
    Probably, but it would be fun to watch the guy scream in agony over his lost work^

    I don't think I've ever deleted some random guys stuff. But there were one time where a girl nearly tripped over some rocks near a store entrance. She removed them and went inside. Dunno why, but I put them back. And yes, she stumpled over them and fell down face first when commin back out of the store.

    I felt bad.

  7. #507
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raszagal View Post
    Probably, but it would be fun to watch the guy scream in agony over his lost work^

    I don't think I've ever deleted some random guys stuff. But there were one time where a girl nearly tripped over some rocks near a store entrance. She removed them and went inside. Dunno why, but I put them back. And yes, she stumpled over them and fell down face first when commin back out of the store.

    I felt bad.
    I'll adopt you as my apprentice.

  8. #508
    bipolargraph is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    2,177

    Default

    I have a to write a syphilis paper for the uni. 0_0 If you got guts, image search syphilis on google.

  9. #509
    Issalroc is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bipolargraph View Post
    I have a to write a syphilis paper for the uni. 0_0 If you got guts, image search syphilis on google.
    My mother's a dermatologist, I grew up looking stuff like that in books.

  10. #510
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    that doesn't look too fun

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162