Terror, without having to take a bomb up on a plane?
Here is what you do:
1. You get on an airplane.
2. Once in air, you gently take out your laptop.
3. Cautiously, with a forced calmness, you slowly open it up.
4. You take a deep breath, making sure you have the attention of the guy sitting next to you.
5. You start your web browser. **
6. You tightly close your eyes, or else look out the window with a worried expression.
7. You mumble something to yourself.
8 You then type in this address: http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
9. Check out the expression on the guy sitting next to you.
** I guess this would fail in modern times. I don't believe they have net all the way up there. Or do they? I haven't tried it before.
Also, I'm almost positive they would charge you with attempted terror threat.
They did charge that one boy (YOUNG boy... CHILD boy) who held a PLASTIC knife out at a stewardess.