Male or Female?
So, if you ever took spanish, you know that words are associated with genders. Like 'House' for instance, is feminine: 'la casa.' And 'Pencil,' however, is masculine: 'el lapiz
But what about words like computer? Male or female?
A group of men thought a computer should be feminine as ('la computadora'), because:
1 No one but their creator understands their internal logic
2.The native language they use to communicate with other computers is
incomprehensible to everyone else
3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later retrieval
4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
The women's group, however, concluded that computers should be Masculine ('el computador'), because:
1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on
2. They have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves
3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model.
What do you think? Add on!!
we can't settle for a shemale?
Out of the point but...
It's a family...
CPU = Brute force = male.
GPU/VGA = Beautiful graphics = female.
Mainboard = Parent.
Case = The house....
I say female. It never wants to what I want to do. It always takes it's sweet time to get anything done. If I get mad at it, it breaks down and won't do anything.
In Portuguese it's "O" Viado meaning masculine.
But I agree with shemale
Never knew words could hurt so much.
Originally Posted by Henchy432
Then you're a Noob.
Then floobity flabbity flab is srsly bsnss too.
Originally Posted by R3dKnight
Err, neither because in Estonian there is no gender in the language.