Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 75
  1. #11
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,641

    Default

    Women’s response to images of coupling extends even to other species, Dr. Chivers found. In a 2004 experiment, and again in the recent study, published in the December 2007 Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Dr. Chivers and her colleagues found women slightly but significantly aroused by footage of bonobo chimps mating. Men showed no such response.

    And when Dr. Chivers asked her subjects to rate their own arousal to the videos they watched, the women, whether gay or straight, tended to give higher ratings to films showing women. “Heterosexual women are responding to women, which is counterintuitive,” Dr. Chivers said. “Why are women so turned on by watching other women?” Straight and gay men, as well as lesbians, were more predictably aroused by images of their preferred sex, Dr. Chivers found.
    I think I'll blame Discovery channel...

  2. #12
    Terasiel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina, US
    Posts
    3,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    I think I'll blame Discovery channel...
    You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do in the New York Times.

  3. #13
    Saizou is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    I think the gist of the argument is that men aren't as pretty as women. Or at least that most people think that way but that's basically the same thing anyway.

    Now, I may be biased because I'm a heterosexual male, but I'd say that this is quite accurate. After all, men aren't genetically built to be pretty, we're built to hunt down and kill big and nasty stuff.

  4. #14
    p00
    p00 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    I live on the moon.
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saizou View Post
    I think the gist of the argument is that men aren't as pretty as women. Or at least that most people think that way but that's basically the same thing anyway.

    Now, I may be biased because I'm a heterosexual male, but I'd say that this is quite accurate. After all, men aren't genetically built to be pretty, we're built to hunt down and kill big and nasty stuff.


    Explain this then!
    E

  5. #15
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,424

    Default

    I <3 androgyny.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  6. #16
    neruke is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth, still the best place.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p00 View Post
    Explain this then!
    Honestly, thats just show imo. Has nothing to do with the topic I think.


    Ontopic, imo this is just perfect for any men because you can force your girl into a threesome with another girl now.
    Science said so!

  7. #17
    Dante Obscuri is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sodom and Gomorrah - Cocytus
    Posts
    3,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saizou View Post
    After all, men aren't genetically built to be pretty, we're built to hunt down and kill big and nasty stuff.
    Tell that to Digi, and all those girly-looking guys she so much adores.

    Anyway, I agree with your point, but I wonder if things are changing, in a way that men have started to no longer serve those functions.


  8. #18
    Terasiel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina, US
    Posts
    3,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    I <3 androgyny.
    That's wonderful, now if only you weren't so exquisitely manly to behold.

    EDIT: Bill Kaulitz makes me bisexual. A lot.

  9. #19
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Obscuri View Post
    Tell that to Digi, and all those girly-looking guys she so much adores.
    I don't like them that girly. And anyway, the important part is that they're men - they have flat, hard chests and something that sticks out down there. And no curves. Ewww.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  10. #20
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,641

    Default

    this generations or gene pool going emo...

 

 
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162