Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu View Post
    Most of these aren't remotely funny.
    I agree. And who is the fucktard that doesn't know how to spell Jamaica?


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  2. #12
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    You're just agreeing because it's what jyuu said. *coughkissasscough*
    I'll go out of my way to disagree now. I DISAGREE. (: there.

  3. #13
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Says the person who never heard of Barry White.
    Simpleton and oblivious much?

  4. #14
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    You're just agreeing because it's what jyuu said. *coughkissasscough*
    I'll go out of my way to disagree now. I DISAGREE. (: there.
    Yeah because Jyuu and I have agreed on so many things that the pattern is just so obvious. *rolleyes* They're not funny because he just basically copied the image section of Shoutwire.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  5. #15
    MadDogMike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    Well, I guess this is as good a place as any. Here are some of my favourite random hilarious pics.

    How to sell a PS3 on eBay on launch day.


    Can you see this apparition of Jesus?





  6. #16
    MadDogMike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    Here are the other two that wouldn't fit on the same post:




  7. #17
    pulp_chicken is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu View Post
    Most of these aren't remotely funny.
    mods of ST already showed that they're humourless bunch.
    I like the pics (why a discussion of a pics, that's retard...)

  8. #18
    cpr's Avatar
    cpr
    cpr is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pulp_chicken View Post
    mods of ST already showed that they're humourless bunch.
    Not me! I'm the odd ball of the group. =D

    I liked the flowchart picture. That just made me laugh a lot.

  9. #19
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    They're not funny because he just basically copied the image section of Shoutwire.
    Never been there - get my pics from german sites (Jamaika = german phrase)









    If you don't like the pics then post your own - or fuck yourself ^^...

  10. #20
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    or fuck yourself
    Good move.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79