i just realized that i haven't really read any non-fiction books (besides school-related). i'm wondering whether anybody has good recommendations? what i'm looking for is
- a lot to learn about, and
- entertaining (or at least very readable)
so far, from what i've heard from people, i have...
- brief history of time (supposed to explain the universe in everyday english)
- programming the universe (quantum physics translated into normal-speak)
- purpose driven life (apparently a great inspiration to many christians, i'll see if it can convince me)
so, any names along with why it's good ?