Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    cooldude is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    168

    Unhappy

    Well, I'm 23, I drive a white van, I...

    wait this is about sexual predators in general isn't it
    original contentl;kasdcoinase;oinmdco;iansef

  2. #32
    MojoMunkeez is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,450

    Default

    I'm a sexual predator. I'm on the prowl. Watch out.



  3. #33
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,417

    Default

    No lie. Everyone should read My Secret Garden. Especially since we're talking about gender based disparate treatment.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  4. #34
    irecinius is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,785

    Default

    We live in a society where men having sex is virile, so if your son or friend is know to be having sex with any female (sorry I have nothing against homosexuals, but we talking about society mentality) of any age, he would be praised and recognized for his "accomplishment".

    Did he do something extraordinary? no, but its a "status" that we(males) thrive on having and boasting around.
    It maybe from out ancestors, where having sex with as many females possible we would ensure the survival of our species.

    Then we have Church's influence, morals, all that...

    Someone earlier on the post, said that a "woman can not rape a men"
    That is not entirely true,because:
    - the law is equal to anyone not matter gender or race.
    so if a men can rape a woman, a woman can rape a men, a men can rape another men, a woman can rape another woman.

    Even if you say the woman doesn't have the "means" its also not true.

    While you can get a "hard on" with just vivid imagination.. there are other more "crude" ways to archieve an errection, that is "masturbation"
    All you need is a hand, and doesn't even need to be yours.

    So a woman(or a group of) can hold a men down and make that men archieve an erection him wanting or not!
    That is called "RAPE"

    Just because the woman enjoyed the sex, he made her come, does it mean its not rape anymore? See?

    But we men are taught and have fantasies with that kind of stuff...
    If I'm unwinlingy "raped" by 3 women.. I'll NOT complain, I'll go on boasting instead!

    But thats me!

    I did say "men" because the majority of the men population probably also find the same as me, but I do know people that would disagree wholeheartly with all I said about boasting and wanting.

    And I do respect thoses, and if I were to judge wheater or not that person was "raped or not" I'd be fair as possible

    Now onto age of concent..
    Stupid idea, pick 10 teenagers of age 15-17 and 10 adults age 18-20

    Poll them for their maturity and age. What do you get?
    Inconclusive results! Up the ante, go 100 each, what you get? inconclusive results!

    Just because he is 15 doesn't mean he can not account for his actions, maybe he does alot more then other "adults" of 20 years old.

    You can not trace a line and say, this is childhood, teenage, adulthood.
    Each person grows and mature diferently from others.

    A 50 years old wants to have sex with a 16 years old, does the 16 is accountable mentaly for her actions? does he have concious of what she is doing?
    If yes, then I see no problem! If I'm the 50years old even better XD

    Maybe that same 50years old could sweet talk, a 18 years old and nothing would be done, even tho she doesn't have a complete graps of her actions (I'm not saying she is a retard, sorry for the lack of better term) but she is just too naive and such.

    But the way I see:

    Man raping woman: bad
    Woman raping other man: bad
    Woman raping ME: good
    man raping me: ONLY over my dead body, and I'd probably try to incinerate myself before dying.
    man raping another man: also bad, unless that other men likes that sort of things.
    "Chile is a thin and tall country"

  5. #35
    Schiljo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Heaven or hell
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irecinius View Post





    But we men are taught and have fantasies with that kind of stuff...
    If I'm unwinlingy "raped" by 3 women.. I'll NOT complain, I'll go on boasting instead!

    But thats me!





    Man raping woman: bad
    Woman raping other man: bad
    Woman raping ME: good
    man raping me: ONLY over my dead body, and I'd probably try to incinerate myself before dying.
    man raping another man: also bad, unless that other men likes that sort of things.

    Even if the women are old and well... tubs of larve?

  6. #36
    Sherman is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    The basic reality is, that in general terms, guys find it harder to get laid than girls, if they want to.

    If a girl wants to have sex, she can just head out to a local bar or damn near anywhere, and it won't take much effort on her part to make it happen.
    If a guy wants sex, he's going to have to try alot harder.

    This is because in general, guys will have sex at the drop of a hat, where as girls are more discriminating.

    SO, if a guy is managing to have alot of sex, then it may be "impressive", because that's no easy task. Girls are, in general, much more discriminating about their sexual partners. So someone who's getting alot of them is doing something "right". Winning the "game" in which girls are generally tricky opponents.

    BUT, if a girl is having alot of sex, then that's nothing special. Because, unless she's especially horrible, it's not going to be difficult at all for her to have random sex with random partners. So someone who's getting alot of them is just making the game easier. Guys are easy.

    It's like if a girl could beat a ton of guys in an arm wrestle. People would find that pretty impressive, because guys in general are stronger than girls. However, if a guy had a reputation for going around and beating lots of girls in an arm wrestle, nobody would be very impressed. In fact, people might not think very much of him at all.

  7. #37
    Terasiel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina, US
    Posts
    3,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    SO, if a guy is managing to have alot of sex, then it may be "impressive",
    ...
    BUT, if a girl is having alot of sex, then that's nothing special.
    That all depends on who you ask and just how much indiscriminate sex she has. This leads back to the "If it's a guy, he's admirable. If it's a girl, she's a whore." stereotype.

  8. #38
    irecinius is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schiljo View Post
    Even if the women are old and well... tubs of larve?
    Surprise sex is surprise sex! Can not complain if you are getting for free.. But I would probably "omit" the fact they were old^^ but still woman, and depending I guess I could outrun them if the case needed be
    "Chile is a thin and tall country"

  9. #39
    Terasiel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina, US
    Posts
    3,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irecinius View Post
    Surprise sex is surprise sex! Can not complain if you are getting for free.
    May you one day be quoted for this, ensuring your place in history as a great philosopher and teacher of many.

  10. #40
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    The basic reality is, that in general terms, guys find it harder to get laid than girls, if they want to.

    If a girl wants to have sex, she can just head out to a local bar or damn near anywhere, and it won't take much effort on her part to make it happen.
    If a guy wants sex, he's going to have to try alot harder.

    This is because in general, guys will have sex at the drop of a hat, where as girls are more discriminating.

    SO, if a guy is managing to have alot of sex, then it may be "impressive", because that's no easy task. Girls are, in general, much more discriminating about their sexual partners. So someone who's getting alot of them is doing something "right". Winning the "game" in which girls are generally tricky opponents.

    BUT, if a girl is having alot of sex, then that's nothing special. Because, unless she's especially horrible, it's not going to be difficult at all for her to have random sex with random partners. So someone who's getting alot of them is just making the game easier. Guys are easy.
    This is why I recommended that book in my last post. This is not quite true in two ways. Guys want attractive women and that is not always easy to find. Plenty of women are completely sexually neglected. The second part is that women don't just want to get laid they want to get laid well. Everyone wants that face twisting, eye squinting, shooting tears out, muscle spasm from head to toe, leg twitching, coma inducing orgasm (or at least everyone should but thats my opinion). Women find it MUCH harder to find a man to induce one of those (or something similar), than a man does. God bless the vast minority of women who are lucky enough to find a lover they can't get enough of. On another note, women are just as horny as men so saying that "Girls are more discriminating" is BS. Any discrimination is due to the pathetic misogynist norms of society in the last, I dunno... three to five milleniums *sarcasm*. Very rarely is it the natural thought of the woman in question. Though you are right about discrimination on sexual partners... most women nowadays will drop you in a second if you suck as a lover.

    As for the disparate treatment of women, thats almost all the doing of men and the reinforcement by "subjected" women. Although things like armwrestling, much to my chagrin, I admit is biology.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79