Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,430

    Default

    Why didn't I make a thread when Colin McRae died??? >_>

  2. #12
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Only you can answer that question.

  3. #13
    be0wulf is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    3,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    Man. I can't believe he's dead. This feels like the time Steve Irwin died.

    I get the feeling somebody is going to try to emulate his stunts and almost kill themselves...
    Nahh, Steve Irwin one was more surprising. I mean, he's the croc hunter, for chrissakes. Plus he wasn't all that old and he was in perfect health. When I heard about his death at school I couldn't even believe it at first. I had to go home and look it up myself...

    By the way, you can still see some of his programs on TV these days. Somewhat unsettling to see a dead man talk and make jokes..

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    Why didn't I make a thread when Colin McRae died??? >_>
    His game was released a couple of days before his death too...


    http://www.chunlikickedme.com

  4. #14
    lews_therin_tel is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by be0wulf View Post
    Nahh, Steve Irwin one was more surprising. I mean, he's the croc hunter, for chrissakes. Plus he wasn't all that old and he was in perfect health. When I heard about his death at school I couldn't even believe it at first. I had to go home and look it up myself...

    By the way, you can still see some of his programs on TV these days. Somewhat unsettling to see a dead man talk and make jokes..
    You really think that? He left an impression and he was a born entertainer. He made somthing of himself even though he just was a bloody croc-raper.

    EDIT: My point is (forgot this part, yes) that it would make me upset if they didn't honor his memory. Abandoning him wouldn't be nice to this god of television.

  5. #15
    AtrumIncendia is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Oh God, I'm sensing the beginning of a cult ^

  6. #16
    Raszagal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fort Europa
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lews_therin_tel View Post
    You really think that? He left an impression and he was a born entertainer. He made somthing of himself even though he just was a bloody croc-raper.

    EDIT: My point is (forgot this part, yes) that it would make me upset if they didn't honor his memory. Abandoning him wouldn't be nice to this god of television.
    "Oy, now, let me just stick my thumb up his butthole..yes, he's REALLY pissed now!"

    Steve Rules, I loved his shows. He always had to jump around like an idiot everytime he saw a snake or croc. Then, offcause, run towards and pissing it off by poking it with a stick.

  7. #17
    neruke is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth, still the best place.
    Posts
    768

    Default





    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    Why didn't I make a thread when Colin McRae died??? >_>
    Wtf? Hes dead?
    No way....

    Didnt another game came out a while ago?

  8. #18
    be0wulf is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    3,922

    Default

    Yea, it was made before he died and everything.

    p.s. he died in a helicopter crash =/


    http://www.chunlikickedme.com

  9. #19
    fiks_me_manga is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Didn't he recently settle the problems he had with kanye west for calling himself evil kanyevil xD
    Flyer than a piece of paper bearing my name,

    The Private Potion, don't drink it!!!

  10. #20
    AtrumIncendia is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    That wouldn't make sense becuase he's not a teddy bear ^

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79