Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Newbie is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,190

    Default Bell Sympatico are fuckers

    They fucking added a bandwidth cap just recently ... and I'm under contract. Those fuckers need to burn in hell for placing a cap. I'm going back to Rogers once my contract expires.

    Discuss your hatred for Bell Sympatico.

  2. #2
    zerocold96 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Inferno
    Posts
    304

    Default

    ....... is this Bell South ?

    as far as i know I don't have a bandwidth cap and they were bought by AT&T.

    my speed is 3 mbs/sec.
    Life is all about how much power you have.

  3. #3
    Newbie is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Err, I think that is a different company. I just found out that Rogers has a cap now too, so I'm going to look for another internet service provider.

    I checked my average bandwidth usage and I typically use about 110GB whereas the cap is at 60GB. Grrr ...

  4. #4
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Do I know him ?

  5. #5
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    I think I use Sympatico, and I've never been affected by any cap. What I DO object to is the fact that they screwed up what my family paid for, and gave us a far slower speed than we should have been given, hence a lot of my old disconnections. -__-;;
    ~Digital_Eon~




  6. #6
    Newbie is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    I think I use Sympatico, and I've never been affected by any cap. What I DO object to is the fact that they screwed up what my family paid for, and gave us a far slower speed than we should have been given, hence a lot of my old disconnections. -__-;;
    Well, it depends. Go to your Sympatico account and check your internet usage. I tend to download a lot of movies and programs which just drains my bandwidth.

    The service representative told me the cap came into effective on Aug 2nd.

  7. #7
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    The Rogers cap has been in existence for about two years now and I've constantly been exceeding it every month.
    They haven't said anything yet.

  8. #8
    Ishman is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    above the ecliptic plane
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    /me points and laughs
    /me dls a 40 gig torrent batch
    /me curses as his internets randomly disconects

  9. #9
    Newbie is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu View Post
    The Rogers cap has been in existence for about two years now and I've constantly been exceeding it every month.
    They haven't said anything yet.
    Err, don't they slap an additional fee to your bill? It costs me $1.50/GB and up to a maximum of $30. I had Rogers ~6yrs ago and they never had the cap back then. I have to watch how much I download now. T_T

    (z0mg, I noticed I'm almost at 1k posts!)

  10. #10
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie View Post
    Err, don't they slap an additional fee to your bill? It costs me $1.50/GB and up to a maximum of $30. I had Rogers ~6yrs ago and they never had the cap back then. I have to watch how much I download now. T_T

    (z0mg, I noticed I'm almost at 1k posts!)
    /point
    /rofl

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79