I'm writing a paper about tattoos and I am supposed to interview people who have them. Just wondering if anyone would like to help me out? Just answer the following questions!!
1) What is your tattoo(s), and where is it?
2) When did you get your first tattoo and under what circumstances (ie: alone, with friends, rite of passage, on a dare..so basically, why did you get it and who with)?
3) Is there a personal meaning? If so, what?
4) How, if all, does having a tattoo change your feelings about tattoos and other people who have one?
I don't have a tattoo, but I know people who do...
1) this guy has 3 stripes all around his wrist. And I do mean ALL AROUND it. Top and bottom stripes are skinny that are about 1-2 cm. The middle stripe is mad thick; a good 2-3 inches. It sort of reminds me of power rangers some reason.
2) he first got it as a freshmen in college. Ahh... freedom does weird things.
3) wouldn't know
4) wouldn't know.
1) I have a spider, under my bell button.
Originally Posted by smellslikeemo
2) I was alone. I work for a company that was paying me bank, so I had alot of money and tons of free time.
3) I love spider. I think they are cool. It's totemic.
4) I like them. However, where I got it on my body hides everyone(accept the girls). I think people that have them all over are dumb@sses. Unless you are a rocker, you will need a real job. A tattoo on your face is dumb move.
1. I've got a tattoo of a sun in my left arm.
2. Because I watched Miami ink and was encouraged to do so.
3. I love the sun. I'm a sunny guy.
4. It's art appreciation.