Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    loca93 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyninja View Post
    ^they spread some disease.
    I hope you were being sarcastic and I just didn't catch it.


  2. #12
    yoda is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in a freezing country
    Posts
    530

    Default

    seems like Genghis khan thinks like a normal guy,i mean hes not allowing gays but he doesn't mention anything about lesbians.

  3. #13
    deuce22 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,146

    Default

    Genghis Khan is my father.


  4. #14
    Urameshi-sama is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,170

    Default

    ^Did he make this rule because of you?

  5. #15
    neruke is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth, still the best place.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    ^ Owned.


    Quote Originally Posted by yoda View Post
    seems like Genghis khan thinks like a normal guy,i mean hes not allowing gays but he doesn't mention anything about lesbians.
    Wasnt polygami common in the mongolian tribes?
    Means that it was just normal that lesbian stuff occured between the wifes of some dude. XD
    I'm sure he enjoyed it.... yeah sure... yes I am.

  6. #16
    Ishman is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    above the ecliptic plane
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    An interesting fact missing in that article - there was no other penalty other THAN the death penalty.

    Steal a cow? Death Penalty.
    Wash hands? Death Penalty.
    Fart in the wrong direction? Death Penalty.

    "What'd he do? Wait, nevermind, it doesn't matter. Death Penalty."

  7. #17
    rabidfuzzybunny is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bishiville
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishman View Post
    An interesting fact missing in that article - there was no other penalty other THAN the death penalty.

    Steal a cow? Death Penalty.
    Wash hands? Death Penalty.
    Fart in the wrong direction? Death Penalty.

    "What'd he do? Wait, nevermind, it doesn't matter. Death Penalty."
    That's one way to eliminate the problem of repeat offenders and overcrowded prisons.

  8. #18
    fiks_me_manga is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    976

    Default

    watch out what you say, because i have the authority to carry out the deathpenalty with my mongolian roots xD
    Flyer than a piece of paper bearing my name,

    The Private Potion, don't drink it!!!

  9. #19
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiks_me_manga View Post
    watch out what you say, because i have the authority to carry out the deathpenalty with my mongolian roots xD
    I just gotta say this. The black part of your ying yang is missing a white dot, so when ever I look at you picture, I see a big boob and a pepperoni tit(the white half).

  10. #20
    AtrumIncendia is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakko View Post
    I just gotta say this. The black part of your ying yang is missing a white dot, so when ever I look at you picture, I see a big boob and a pepperoni tit(the white half).
    Hahaha always Jakko!

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162