Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    Unless you're that hot and you don't want people stalking you.
    Why must you make things hard MGS??????

  2. #32
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyStrike View Post
    Why must you make things hard MGS??????
    If I was that hot I wouldn't want people stalking me...

    Of course once you claim you're male you have different sorts of people after you...


  3. #33
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    If I was that hot I wouldn't want people stalking me...

    Of course once you claim you're male you have different sorts of people after you...
    Why? Why? Why??????? lol This is hurting my head.

  4. #34
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyStrike View Post
    Why? Why? Why??????? lol This is hurting my head.
    Why? Because I don't want creeps hanging out around my house

    Why? Because I don't want to be raped by somebody who thought I was hot when I posted a pic.

    Why??????? Because you're fun to mess with.


  5. #35
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    Why? Because I don't want creeps hanging out around my house

    Why? Because I don't want to be raped by somebody who thought I was hot when I posted a pic.

    Why??????? Because you're fun to mess with.
    Hahahaha nice with the Why?'s

  6. #36
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    you know I've always thought FantasyStrike is a girl because of his sig and his nick. cute girl sig + nick with Fantasy = cutey <3

  7. #37
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    People have thought I was a girl because of my sig...


  8. #38
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vincent_ View Post
    you know I've always thought FantasyStrike is a girl because of his sig and his nick. cute girl sig + nick with Fantasy = cutey <3
    FantasyStrike Comes from Final Fantasy and Counter Strike. Lame eh?

  9. #39
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    ^ its alright. I'm guessing your 2 most favorite games?
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    People have thought I was a girl because of my sig...
    i've always known you were a guy. you sound too... manly

    @topic: *right-click & save*

  10. #40
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vincent_ View Post
    ^ its alright. I'm guessing your 2 most favorite games?

    i've always known you were a guy. you sound too... manly

    @topic: *right-click & save*
    Lol not any more. I always thought Jay Leno was the top man. To go back on topic.

 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79