Discuss the TWG Rules now, before...
is tooooo late :)
I am calling dips on next one, and THIS IS NOT A SIGN UP THREAD
this is mainly for ask questions and add sugestions now, before is tooo late :)
Question: To the Mods
Since as a LOW class menber I have 75 messages max, can I register a second account? why? well I was planning to have the Important people, IE Bartender, Seer, GA, Mansons, monsters send messages to one account, and those with less important roles to send it to the other
My set up for the game? in Short I don't like to have useless people in my games IE Villagers, Villagers (and some other Chars) will always have a secondary power
Inmune to (booze) Bartender powers :)
a Guy with steroids or Ancient Potions what eva you call them
10% Chance of Avoid night dead
What happens if you are converted to Wolf or Vampire?
Some powers will be lost (Seer, GA), but some players will have both, a converted Drunkard will be a Wolf/Vamp that is inmune to bartender powers
a converted Jose Canseco aka Juiced dude, will be a wolf/vamp with a 60% of avoid night Kills instead of the Normal 50%
Why the Cards thingy? for the seer :)
1- be a Human doesn't mean you are a good guy... example: You got a Human/Lover and you PM it without know it and the other Lover is a Vamp or a Wolf... and BAMM ya are dead in the next night, Everything will be about RISK
The Rules (still can change) follow
Votes will be bold.
Votes must have some reasoning.
You are not allowed to pass votes, except for day 1. (You can write Pass or Placeholder) after day 1 you are forced to vote for an active player (IE Not dead)
You can't vote for yourself... break this rule and you will suiside.
*I think thats Fair Enough* :P
Day Time: Still thinking about it
-The person with most lynch-votes will die.
-When votes are tied, nobody dies.
-Only RACE will be revealed for lynch-victims (Monster or human). All other deaths will have no role or race revealed, unless role-description mentions otherwise.
-Dead players and non-players are not allowed to post in the gamethread. (for avoid confusion and keep my sanity, plz)
-Lynchvictims get to make one post as a last-breath before they die, after which they'll have to shut up too.
-Monster-victims and other victims (hunter, lover) do not get a last-breath.
-You ARE allowed to reveal your role, but you can NOT post the message I sent you with your role, or a screenshot of it. (If you break this, your MG will kill you) MG: Mean God
Why that? Is cheap to post a screen shot of your role saying you are a Seer, that kind of things always blow the gameplay
*More Rules *
First Missed Vote will mean that you had a headache
Second Missed Vote you will die of a Flu or something, I recerve the right of give you a shameful dead if you are inactive
Monster can decide to kill anyone in the night, and Monsters don't have Penalties for Missed Votes... but at least 2 of them have to vote in order to get their Kill... unless there is only one, in that case he can do SOLO kills
Night Roles: Don't need to wait Until Night for send the PMs... they can be send at any time of the day.
Doble Convesion: If both Wolves and Vamps want to Convert the same person in that day (I will throw a coin, wolves are Head and Vamps are Tails) The side that wins gets the Conversion the Losers Fail it.
Doble Kill: If Both Wolves and Vamps want to kill the same person, this player will be killed, but if this player haves the GA protection Both attacks will fail.
Conversion: a Conversion is done at nights, instead of the night Kill
Question: We want to kill, but our leader wants to do a convertion, can we do something about it? Nope... sorry, but if the leader wants to convert someone the rest can't do much about it, the best is to cooperate and not fight eachother.
- Gets a vision of a player of choice each night.
- Will see RACE, but not the Role
- Has to send me his/her choice before the night ends. If i receive no choice, or not in time, the Seer will not receive a vision.
Note: The Seer can't see, The lovers or other special roles, Also everyone will get in their Role PM, 3 Cards *example AQ8*
The Seer will see this Cards and will have to PM you and ask you your role...
the Only way you can be sure he is the Seer is IF he knows your Cards.
- Eat humans at night. Pretend to be innocent at day.
- Wolves CAN eat Vamps. but only with a 50% chanse of Success
- All wolves have to send me their choice individually, before the night ends. If not all votes are the same, the person with most wolf-votes will die. On a tie, nobody will die. If a wolf fails to send me their vote in time, it will be counted as a 'no-vote', which means that if two out of three wolves fail to vote, nobody will die.
-No role or race will be revealed for wolf-victims.
- Eat humans at night. Pretend to be innocent at day.
- Vamps CAN kill wolves. but only with a 50% chanse of Success
- All Vamps have to send me their choice individually, before the night ends. If not all votes are the same, the person with most votes will die. On a tie, nobody will die. If a Vamp fails to send me their vote in time, it will be counted as a 'no-vote', which means that if two out of three Vamps fail to vote, nobody will die.
-No role or race will be revealed for Vamps-victims.
- Pretty much like Vamps and Wolves
- The Leaders are the ones in Charge of the Conversion... One wolf is the Wolf pack leader so he will have a diferent tiltle than the rest of the wolves *it won't be Wolf pack leader* everything goes like the leader wants.... the other wolves/vamps can do Suggestions in who Convert, but in the End is the Wolf/Vamp leader that picks Conversion Targets...
- But thats just for Conversions, The leader is Just one more Wolve for Night kills Vote
- Leaders have an special Bonus normal Wolves/Vamps have a 50% chance of be Night killed.... the leaders just have a 25% = 75% of avoid it
- Can protect a player of choice each night.
- The GA CAN protect himself, but only by stated choice. only 75% of Success
- Has to send me his/her choice before the night ends. If I don't receive the message, or not in time, nobody will be protected.
- Can kill an extra player of choice upon his death (lynch only!!!). To do so, he has to send me his choice as soon as possible after he dies. He has one day to make his killing. If he fails to do it in time, the ability will be lost.
- The race of the Hunter-victim will be revealed.
- is a Witness...
- you can deside to go out in a night and try to get fast money, you will be able to see one of the Monsters that attacked that night unless there wasn't an attack..
-You are a skilled Thief, that means you will get away, but the ability will be lost, sadly you will be tooo scared after the first attack to go out again.
-You have to wait 3 full days before go out again, but if the Monsters don't kill anyone that night nothing will happen and you just Rob some one (The Thief Target will get a PM telling thats something is missing)
- All the Masons know eachother, and are all immune for conversion.
- Special* (Poker night)
Poker Night: Mansons can have poker parties every 2 days (One night Poker, next one rest, then Poker again) with this all of them gather in one house and play poker, the party holder is decided by popular vote, and if one of them is targeted, but is not at home the Nightkill will fail, but if the one attacked is the Party holder all of them will die, the 4 of them need to be alive in order to use this special, once one of them dies, they will mour him and won't have Poker nights anymore
- Villagers just vote for the daily lynch and keep their eyes open for suspicious matters.
- Everyone knows who is the Bartender.... is the only player that won't have anything to hide...
- This player haves some kind of Seer power, at nights he can select a player and get it drunk
-You have 2 options... one will reveal Race *60% chance*
The second will reveal Everything *20% Chance of Success*.
If you fail you will get a Drunk talk as a Reply
- Has to send me his/her choice before the night ends. If I don't receive the message, or not in time, nobody will get drunk.
- The target that you picked will just have a handover (sp)?
- but sinse everyone knows him only the GA can save him.
- This is an extra role that is added to the regular role. The lovers are connected throughout the whole game. If one of them dies, so will the other.
There will be other Special Roles.... but they are unknown...
What I mean? well an example:
I think the word is Drunkard this person will be Immune to the Bartender powers.
- Night Kills may be a little harder to get thanks to some characters special Abillitys.... this abillities will mainly have an Effect in the way you die, but may give you a 10%-20% chance of escape of your attackers.
- The Bartender and the Masons can't be Converted or any player with GA protection
- Some Players may keep their special powers after get Converted
I think, I already wrote that.... hmmmmm
- Wolves win when ALL humans and Vamps are dead.
- Humans win when ALL Monsters are dead.
- Vamps win when ALL Humans and Wolves are dead.
(Yea so in the end, I don't expect more than 5 players standing, why? well If you are one of the winners that makes you feel special right? )
- Lovers win when everyone is dead, except the two lovers.
- >_> There will be one more type of Special Victory... but that is a secrect
FIRE AWAY, I mean FLAME AWAY.... I MEAN, meh nvm just ask now, since, I know this thing is a little complex.