People in hollywood
Do u guys think
1)they deserve their huge incomes and fortunes?
2)their fame ?
3)they have the right to think they are better than others?
4)they have the right getitng it easy form the law when they break laws?
4. No the law should be used to it's fullest extent
Im not too great on celebrities. I only know ridiculously famous ones and everyone gets the "whatsisnose" treatment. I suppose it depends on how you look at it. If you believe America is upheld and truly created by its entertainment industry (and you would have a point), then shouldering the burden would entitle you to a fairly large salary, much more than corporate execs who have a meeting a month and play golf the rest of the time. Next... um... you can't have a celebrity who isn't famous in some sense. They are one and the same. So yes, they "deserve" their fame if you label them as a celebrity. Additionally, nobody has the "right" to think they are better than others, they are entitled to an opinion. They have a lot of money which can make life much easier than a hobo's though, and their treatment is different to the point that one can get accustomed to being waited on, hand and foot.
P.S. Book 'em.
1) Well yea why would you be part of something that makes millions and not get paid suffecintly for it?
2) Fame is the catalyst for the above.
3) If you belive yourself to be better then others that shows how far below them you are (mostly).
4) They should be used as examples you mess up on crime "A" you get the punishment for crime "A" no matter who you are.
"Let my ears hear not but the most sinful of lyrics"
1) Depends on their ability to act IMO, Soccer/footballers don't though.
2) They are not the baboons who are so mentally retarded as to worship somebody they aspire to be. So whatever.
3) Depends if they are, but generally no.
4) Depends on how much I like them as an actor and what projects they are working on.. Bias or what?
yeah bias... how I love thee......
yeah, depends from case to case and on bias
although i guess you can see an example justice being served to celebrities lately, paris hilton, oh and the guy who played tweener on prison break (how ironic is that)
1) Deserve? Hard to say. I have no problem with them having such affluence, however.
Originally Posted by hermit78
2) Of course.
3) That of course depends on why they think they're better than others. Affluence? Fame? It's hard for me to pass judgement.
4) The wealthy will always have an easy time with the law. It's just something you have to accept. Social Darwinism, I suppose.
to all of the questions i say a big fat NO!
I'm not gonna say that i hate hollywood cuz i do like some of its "stars" but frankly I think its over-rated actually WAY over-rated! and i definitely don't think they should be paid millions of dollars higher then the people that run their country so supposedly "run the country" ..