Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Jesus Christ, what the fuck are they using?! Bloody Americans and their guns.

  2. #12
    shautieh's Avatar
    shautieh is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Skipea
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 98abaile View Post
    Jesus Christ, what the fuck are they using?! Bloody Americans and their guns.
    i don't know what there was but i wouldn't be surprised if there were some professional sniper guns along with some antitank ones....

  3. #13
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SF4_...related&search=
    ".223's with 45gr Winchester HP's"
    Thats the stuff you shoot large animals like deer with.

  4. #14
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 98abaile View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SF4_...related&search=
    ".223's with 45gr Winchester HP's"
    Thats the stuff you shoot large animals like deer with.
    No you don't.

    IMO, .243 is the least you should use, I would personally use one of the many incarnations of the .30.

  5. #15
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    http://www.fox11az.com/news/topstori....70919325.html

    For those of you who are lazy to click the headline is: 10-month-old baby gets a gun permit


  6. #16
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    http://www.fox11az.com/news/topstori....70919325.html

    For those of you who are lazy to click the headline is: 10-month-old baby gets a gun permit
    ?
    And?
    So what? Gun permits are different from handgun permits. For example, in NC, a child under 12 can go hunting whenever he wants as long as he is with his dad who has a permit. After 12, a permit is necessary, though we are talking about rifles and shotguns, a handgun is a whole 'nother animal.

  7. #17
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Who in their right mind would give a 10 month old any kind of gun?


  8. #18
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    Who in their right mind would give a 10 month old any kind of gun?
    Who in their right mind would think what you just said? They never said they would give the kid a gun, only that they made that as a "heirloom." Seems to me more a gag gift than anything, and I think that anyone that thinks otherwise has a few screws loose, or is trying too hard to demonize gun owners.

  9. #19
    rabidfuzzybunny is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bishiville
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakko View Post
    No you don't.

    IMO, .243 is the least you should use, I would personally use one of the many incarnations of the .30.
    True. .223 and .22 long rifle both qualify as varmint guns. For deer...30-30, 30-06, .308 Winchester are kinda typical of what people usually buy, although I've met a few people who were into hunting with muzzle loaders.

  10. #20
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabidfuzzybunny View Post
    True. .223 and .22 long rifle both qualify as varmint guns. For deer...30-30, 30-06, .308 Winchester are kinda typical of what people usually buy, although I've met a few people who were into hunting with muzzle loaders.
    Yeah, if you hunt with black powder guns you get an extra two weeks to hunt here. Some of my relatives do it and want me to try...

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162