There IS no such thing as love.
Only overpowering hormones.
Have you ever had a personal encounter with love? No, I don't think you have. The best you'll ever come across is paltry infatuation.
um... yeah. I think I'll just do things my own way and not follow your list. I don't want a girl thinking she has complete control over me.
hm...he doesn't do anything back when I hit him. What else can I do to him...
6. If they slap you hard, you deserved it.
-No no its 'If they slap you hard, a lightning right hook to the ovaries is a fitting retort'
11. Most of them don't mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you're a wussy
11.5 Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!
- Clearly we would love to pay for your food and many other things just because your so darn lovely, but surely that would go against everything you noble women have fought so very hard for ? Paying for your meals would be like taking the responsibility from your hands, and assuming that you aren't able to pay your own way and thus are unable look after yourself. So because of the profound respect we have for you honourable ladies in no way at all could we bring ourselves to patronise you so badly as to pay for anything of yours. In fact as a testament to how truly capable and in no way inferior the female is, we should allow you to pay for all our meals and buy us 'meaningful' gifts just because. I mean y'all aren't inferior are you?
12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it's not a serious relationship.
- You forgot the fourth thing, 'his soul'
8.5 If you DO sleep with them, don't tell your friends that you did.
- This actually made me laugh. Obviously the fact that as soon as a girl sees you naked nearly all girls she knows will be able to describe your penis and every other facet of your body/sexual practice in perfect detail doesn't factor in here.
And as for;
20. Don't be freaked out by PMS. It's not gross, and it really does make them feel like poop, so be understanding.
- *ahem* I just don't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die
I usually keep the plushies for myself.
... people like you make me very grateful for my gf. i can't tell if you seriously believe that guys should do all those things for you. maybe you should consider buying a slave or something. a healthy relationship doesn't need any "set of rules", and if you seriously think that, you need some help.
that's rather cynical...
Every relationship, every girl, every whatnot is different. Different things happen with different people.
Here's what two decades, give or take, of being around girls have taught me.
10. They have boobs...
Okay, you know what, don't listen to my advice.
Are you happy? I am happy.
I sense a self-centered high school (at the most) girl wrote this. More than half of those made my girl friend laugh.