Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100
  1. #1
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default Top 10 Things Found Only In North America

    Only in North America...

    10. ...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
    09: ...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
    08: ...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
    07: ...do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet Coke.
    06: ...do banks leave both doors to the vault open and then chain the pens to the counters.
    05: ...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
    04: ...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
    03: ...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
    02: ...do we use the word "politics" to describe the process so well: "poli" in Latin meaning "many" and "tics" meaning "bloodsucking creatures."
    01: ...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.




    such great country this is =D
    Last edited by csuti; 03-06-2007 at 07:51 PM. Reason: I'm changing zeh title!!!!!

  2. #2
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    wow, i could already tell that this thread is not going to end so well. -_-'
    atleast in terms of friendliness.
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  3. #3
    deuce22 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    Only in America...

    10. ...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
    09: ...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
    08: ...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
    07: ...do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet Coke.
    06: ...do banks leave both doors to the vault open and then chain the pens to the counters.
    05: ...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
    04: ...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
    03: ...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
    02: ...do we use the word "politics" to describe the process so well: "poli" in Latin meaning "many" and "tics" meaning "bloodsucking creatures."
    01: ...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.




    such great country this is =D
    ahahaha! The last one reminds me of a chuck norris joke. Something along the lines of "chuck norris can speak braille."


  4. #4
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Drive-up ATMs?! You lazy gits, get out of the fucking car and walk.

  5. #5
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    So true. What a pathetic country we are... <_<

    EDIT: We also have drive through coffe places abaile. =D

  6. #6
    deuce22 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,146

    Default

    i just used a drive up atm like an hour ago. =D


  7. #7
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    03: ...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight. <-- this is so true it's not even funny XD

    We'd have to buy 8 hot dogs packeges and 10 buns in packeges for it all to make sence. I guess they just encourage us to shop more!

  8. #8
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    So true. What a pathetic country we are... <_<

    EDIT: We also have drive through coffe places abaile. =D
    dam starbucks! *shaking fist*

    Quote Originally Posted by deuce22 View Post
    i just used a drive up atm like an hour ago. =D
    you lazy bum. D:
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  9. #9
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    03: ...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight. <-- this is so true it's not even funny XD

    We'd have to buy 8 hot dogs packeges and 10 buns in packeges for it all to make sence. I guess they just encourage us to shop more!
    Or 4 and 5.

  10. #10
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    right. I can do math =D

 

 
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79