Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 246
  1. #101
    Mooch is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DBeRsErK View Post
    i am a major optimist but i dont believe in a fantasy world :P

    theres too much stuff being said in here concerning relationships and beast and bitches and crap and shit. since everyone has his own personal experience where each second makes for a different experience well.... i think pretty much trying to find a common point is useless. youll always find women wholl like tough guys women who love weak guys wo/men who like rods up their ass etc... so everyones got someone ( probably more then one) who would adapt themselves perfectly together.. so giving our opinions on this topic is pretty much useless. wed better be discussing if cows do actually fart more shit then cars do.
    Well yeah ofcourse everyone and every situation is different but it's intresting to talk about and nobody is saying this is how ALL relationships work it's just different experiences and opinions people have on this topic.

    wed better be discussing if cows do actually fart more shit then cars do.
    No because it wouldn't be very intresting atall now would it.

  2. #102
    DBeRsErK is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Maltese living in Luxembourg
    Posts
    270

    Default

    why wouldnt discussing if cows do actually shit more then cars? where shit is co2 and cows are cows and the effect wouild be global or not global warming. i think that would make a viable topic where truth and fiction are in one but no ones experience would really matter

  3. #103
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Well if we want co2, then there's no reason why we should be talking about cows. I mean, after all a "cow" only has "co" in it. We're missing an oxygen.

  4. #104
    deuce22 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DBeRsErK View Post
    i am a major optimist but i dont believe in a fantasy world :P

    theres too much stuff being said in here concerning relationships and beast and bitches and crap and shit. since everyone has his own personal experience where each second makes for a different experience well.... i think pretty much trying to find a common point is useless. youll always find women wholl like tough guys women who love weak guys wo/men who like rods up their ass etc... so everyones got someone ( probably more then one) who would adapt themselves perfectly together.. so giving our opinions on this topic is pretty much useless. wed better be discussing if cows do actually fart more shit then cars do.
    that's what makes the topic interesting, if we agreed to everything, then the thread would just end. As to when, there's a lot of opinions, and no one being a retard about it, then things stay more interesting, and if your smart enough, you try to remember some of this stuff, so that it could possibly help you one day. I mean, the good part about it is that there's opinions on boths sides. Take some of it into consideration, and boom, you expand ur horizons a little more.

    Well if we want co2, then there's no reason why we should be talking about cows. I mean, after all a "cow" only has "co" in it. We're missing an oxygen.
    ahahah...good catch.

    Lol Girls have this odd idea that when you start going out with them you will abandon the rest of the female species other than your mother :S
    hmmm....just to add to that, guys tend to sort of have that kind of feeling too, but not to that degree.

    also, Sherman = love guru....ahaha.

  5. #105
    Mooch is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DBeRsErK View Post
    why wouldnt discussing if cows do actually shit more then cars? where shit is co2 and cows are cows and the effect wouild be global or not global warming. i think that would make a viable topic where truth and fiction are in one but no ones experience would really matter
    I like talking about my experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    Well if we want co2, then there's no reason why we should be talking about cows. I mean, after all a "cow" only has "co" in it. We're missing an oxygen.
    lol Oh crap how we gonna breath?!

  6. #106
    silverwmoon is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my bed, sleeping
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    But things like standing your ground in conversations, even perhaps showing them a challenging view to a belief which they hold strongly (in a non-offensive way), not doing things simply because you're asked to, if you don't want to (or doing them, and subtly letting them know they're in your debt for it ) ... just little things. Keep them smiling. Keep them interested.
    on convictions and beliefs it's very important to hold your ground, but I find that simply not doing things because you were asked too doesn't go over very well, generally people ask things for a reason. I don't think it should be a case of in-debt/out of debt and what is owed... but maybe this is because I'm quite past the highschool era of dating... those kind of games and things hold no appeal.. they happen, but it usually causes more problems than it fixes. I mean, if it makes someone happy at very little cost or effort to you, why not just do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzar180 View Post
    In retrospect, I think highschool is too young for relationships. There is still much growing up to do. At least 12th graders should have some priorities straight. But then again, I've been in pleanty of relationships throughout highschool. It's fun while it's good.
    I've seen some VERY mature highschool relationships... quite a few of them acutally, it just depends on the people. It's more that people who shouldn't date and aren't ready to are dating because of pressures XP that's why it's bad in highschool...

  7. #107
    blizzar180 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverwmoon View Post
    I've seen some VERY mature highschool relationships... quite a few of them acutally, it just depends on the people. It's more that people who shouldn't date and aren't ready to are dating because of pressures XP that's why it's bad in highschool...
    You're absolutely right. As mature as those relationships can be, many are destined to fail.

    There is a lot of changing that goes on in highschool. So much angst. Everything is a first.

    I like relationships, though.

    I don't know if I could maintain a long distance relationship with someone I haven't at one point met. Physical touch has a lot to do with keeping excitement.

  8. #108
    SavetheWhales is offline Banned Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
    lol Oh crap how we gonna breath?!
    Hm... CO would be unstable and could naturally break up. Then, we'll be able to breath in PURE OXYGEN! RESPIRATION WILL NO LONGER NEEDS TO BREAK UP CO2.

    COWS will solve our air pollution!









    *disclaimer: the poster is lying. We'll die. Don't breath in CO, kids.
    Last edited by SavetheWhales; 02-02-2007 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Pirates are great

  9. #109
    silverwmoon is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my bed, sleeping
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blizzar180 View Post
    I don't know if I could maintain a long distance relationship with someone I haven't at one point met. Physical touch has a lot to do with keeping excitement.
    yes and no... it's nice but somethings surpass that. physical touch helps, but on the other hand, there are some good benifits to that kind of relationship.

  10. #110
    blizzar180 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverwmoon View Post
    yes and no... it's nice but somethings surpass that. physical touch helps, but on the other hand, there are some good benifits to that kind of relationship.
    Distance can be a good thing, I agree.

    Could someone tell me what you get out of a long distance relationship that you couldn't in a "normal" one? To me it seems like the same thing only in distance you don't get to experience touch. It seems that you're still missing out.

 

 
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162