Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 64 of 64
  1. #61
    be0wulf is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    3,922

    Default

    The first one's just stupid. The second one is stupidly amusing, so it wins.

    Blah Naruto section should just be nuked. 99% of the threads there don't make sense, and the remaining 1% is often rife with spelling errors anyhow..


    http://www.chunlikickedme.com

  2. #62
    Yummy Lingo is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    indisposed, stalking adopted father's uncle's son's daughter.....
    Posts
    913

    Default

    let it be.

    i frequent it now. leave it alone.

  3. #63
    sperm worm is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    VT, MA & NY, USA
    Posts
    2,450

    Default

    ack no wonder.
    i kid i kid.

    but yeah,
    it's been done before... it was scary.


  4. #64
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,444

    Default

    Scary is not the word for what the Naruto nuke was...

    Pointless is.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

 

 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162