Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 103
  1. #21
    meatwad666 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in carls pool
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiraikotsu View Post
    Honey, we're torturing the person in the chair, not the kitten

    And WHAT? A saw 4?! Possibly 5?!
    Just afraid it may become a littel disappointing after 3rd since well, Amanda died, old man died, everyone died and so on.
    How the heck will they pick it up from there?
    Tearin the fur off a kitten would be torture for someone from PETA.

    Well they have to at least try and save the little girl although there aren't really any clues as to anything about where she may be. Also was he really dead or in the process of slowly dieing, because he did say he could have an ambulance there in a couple minutes time, he could have already called it.
    "Look I have a brain, I just took it out so it wouldn't get wet." - Meatwad ATHF

  2. #22
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Saw 4-7 have all been copyrighted.

    Regarding torture...I've got some pretty screwed up ones in mind. For example:

    Strap the person down to a table. Remove their clothes, and inject them with something so that the shock of the pain doesn't kill them. Then pull off their fingernails and toenails. After that, slowly slice their hands and feet off...one finger/toe at a time. Cut the fingers down, though, don't just slice them off immediately...I mean, slice off a couple of centimeters, then a little more, then a little more...use a branding iron to cauterize the wounds. Once the hands and feet are gone, continue with the arms and legs. Take frequent breaks so that the anticipation builds and the psychological aspect of the torture can take effect, and so that the shock doesn't kill them, even with the medication.

    Once the arms and legs are gone, slowly remove the genitals (I'm assuming this is a guy). Then the ears, then the nose, the lips, the tongue, and the eyelids. Remember, slowly, one piece at a time.

    After that's done, carefully flay the skin from the body. If you can keep them alive through all of that, you'll have a skinned torso and nothing more.

    Poke out the eyes at some point, too, very slowly.

    Then dump salt all over them and leave 'em. They'd probably be completely insane at this point, I suppose.

    That would be pretty bad, methinks.

    On the other hand, you could just make them watch the Saw series. It would be just as bad...those movies blow.

  3. #23
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Cooler you scare me...

  4. #24
    DeathScythe10x is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    in the Rain
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal View Post
    Saw 4-7 have all been copyrighted.

    Regarding torture...I've got some pretty screwed up ones in mind. For example:

    Strap the person down to a table. Remove their clothes, and inject them with something so that the shock of the pain doesn't kill them. Then pull off their fingernails and toenails. After that, slowly slice their hands and feet off...one finger/toe at a time. Cut the fingers down, though, don't just slice them off immediately...I mean, slice off a couple of centimeters, then a little more, then a little more...use a branding iron to cauterize the wounds. Once the hands and feet are gone, continue with the arms and legs. Take frequent breaks so that the anticipation builds and the psychological aspect of the torture can take effect, and so that the shock doesn't kill them, even with the medication.

    Once the arms and legs are gone, slowly remove the genitals (I'm assuming this is a guy). Then the ears, then the nose, the lips, the tongue, and the eyelids. Remember, slowly, one piece at a time.

    After that's done, carefully flay the skin from the body. If you can keep them alive through all of that, you'll have a skinned torso and nothing more.

    Poke out the eyes at some point, too, very slowly.

    Then dump salt all over them and leave 'em. They'd probably be completely insane at this point, I suppose.

    That would be pretty bad, methinks.

    On the other hand, you could just make them watch the Saw series. It would be just as bad...those movies blow.
    this guys great lol
    Get it?

  5. #25
    Impromptu_Caveat is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    106

    Default

    wow.

    what a productive society i live in indeed.....
    It ain't pretty,After the show,It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you,
    With no place to go,If you think you need it,Here's the place to feed it,But it ain't pretty....
    Arm yourself because no-one else here will save you,The odds will betray you,And I will replace you,
    You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you,It longs to kill you,Are you willing to die?
    The coldest blood runs through my veins,You know my name...
    Ode to the carnage of one resident modship.......

  6. #26
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    Cooler you scare me...
    You're certainly not the first.

    Oddly enough, I'm not a total psycho in real life. I just find these things interesting.

  7. #27
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Do you have a list off people you hate and want to do these types of things too?

  8. #28
    thejudaspanda is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sunny Scotland...LMFAO
    Posts
    202

    Default

    I advise not answering that question, I did that at Greenwood and spent the next two years with people asking me what number they were on the list. Was amusing seeing the looks on their faces when I picked a number at random though.

  9. #29
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    Do you have a list off people you hate and want to do these types of things too?
    Nope. There are very few people who I hate, and no one who I would like to harm. Even the three or four people I truly hate aren't deserving of such treatment.

    Once again, I'm not the psycho type in real life.

  10. #30
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal View Post
    Nope. There are very few people who I hate, and no one who I would like to harm. Even the three or four people I truly hate aren't deserving of such treatment.

    Once again, I'm not the psycho type in real life.
    I know at least 10 people who would call me a psycho in real life. I also know at least 5 people who want to kill or at least injure me.

    Funny how things work out on the internet.

 

 
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79