Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Sick but true:P

  1. #21
    Tude is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GriffithKnight View Post
    Hope every one knows this is just a prime example of sarcasm.
    I guess most people do, but by the way, I'm not a dude

  2. #22
    flash is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayato_kamina View Post
    Paedophilia never used to be an issue, whether or not it was one of those cases where there was never much light shed on it, but like in the 70's and 80's and even the 90's paedophilia was quite unknown... how come now it's becoming all the rage If you dont touch kiddies you're uncool...
    Well I gotta admit, it's all thanks...... to AKofC
    Last edited by flash; 01-23-2007 at 06:44 AM.

  3. #23
    shinigamiwolf is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    seeking for a place where sanity is not needed
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tude View Post
    They showed a kindergarden on TV one day, where the adults let the children run around naked!!
    One of the parents said she thought it was nice when the kid came home and told her about the other ones who had touched him.. The games they play there are humping games, and doctor
    Some people are just sick..
    You're a lair. I don't like you.

  4. #24
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayato_kamina View Post
    He's the one who made it cool?!! well damn, if i knew it was him i'd have been out in my car outside the schools asking kids if they wanted some candy and if they liked puppies...
    Asking them questions doesn't mean anything unless you actually take action. Beeing a creep who hangs out around kids is actually worse than being a pedophile.


  5. #25
    Tude is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf View Post
    You're a lair. I don't like you.
    ...what's a lair?
    guess I suck in english..
    I don't like you either

  6. #26
    Sherman is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tude View Post
    ...what's a lair?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lair
    Quote Originally Posted by Tude View Post
    guess I suck in english..
    If by that you mean suck at English, then yeah. Guess so.

  7. #27
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    I'm sure shiniwolf mean liar.

  8. #28
    Tude is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    104

    Default

    yes, maby...
    Unless I'm a animal-shelter without knowing it..

  9. #29
    Sherman is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 98abaile View Post
    I'm sure shiniwolf mean liar.
    So am I. But for some reason his post pissed me off

  10. #30
    shinigamiwolf is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    seeking for a place where sanity is not needed
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Hmmm I pissed you off... so it happens I guess...

    The fact that don't like you is because you claim false facts.

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162