hey at least I'm not vocal about everything i don't like. its another pet peeve of mine with those who don't shutup about everything they don't like and how things never go their way and how horrible life is... such a downer.
I like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends
[Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009
The people who show off and then lose to people who just mind their own business
Otaku girls (and guys)
People who like dub anime
Otakus who like dub anime
People who ask stupid questions
People who ask stupid questions with no answers
People who continue to ask stupid questions with no answers
People who can't accept people's appearences (I have a bunch of white hair as well as my black hair, on my head, and stupid people always bother me about it)
Let me think of more.
i dont actually tell people these things....im not a very talkitive person....i just keep these things to myself...verbally.........
Heh...p00, you've got me on counts 1 and 2.
As to my pet peeves...well, I dislike idiocy.
9. People who don't know the meaning of 'personal space'
Originally Posted by p00
10. People who wake me up when I'm sleeping <-- NOT a good thing to do.
11. People that are awake.
12. People that talks.
More to come
Originally Posted by p00
ARGH This is possibly the most singularly annoying thing. This girl, whom I've made it completely clear to that nothing is going to happen to, always says shit like 'how are you my sweet' or 'ok babe'....ARGGHHH *HULK RAGE* Not only is it horrendously cringing in the first place, it's somewhat possessive due to the frequency which which its used. Aw dude I've actually gotten myself enraged thinking about this. *deep breaths*
Originally Posted by child_of_serenity
Right so my list includes;
1. People calling me Sweet. Or babe. Or any other stupidly nonsensicle cringworthy epithet. RARRRR
2. Err... people smoking in my vacinity. If you have to smoke for whatever idiot reason then have some curteousy and gtfo and do it somewhere that you won't be annoying other people. So dude,
, would I fall into that catergory too?
Originally Posted by erikrhys
3. As a few others have said; Idiot people from all and any walks of life, and their sheer bloody multitude. With particular note to clingy, self-centred, two-dimensional girls who think their boobs will suffice in place of personality. Even if they are very nice..
4. I also find it annoying that Can, in complete assuredness, actually call other people idiots. I should, technically speaking be about as dumb as they come. I can hardly make cheese and ham toasted pita without burning it to ashes. I know hardly anything about important stuff, basically I just a general hapless fool. Yet even I can look upon so damn many people and pity their entire existence. That shit is not right.
5. Needing to wake up before I deem long enough spent asleep, due to needing a wee.
6. That not enough girls like rock/metal
7. Oh yeah, people who change their entire appearance/outlook/friendgroups etc at the drop of a hat because something cooler has come along. And then proceed to say how "insert fad"-core they are.
8. My hair getting knotted to hell after just one measly dance. Tsch
9. ROYAL MAIL ! I just remembered. These people and their company are collectively my arch nemesis. First of all, why oh sodding why, would any fool think its sensible to deliver parcels at half ten in the morning on a week day. Nobody is in then. At all. Madness I tell you. There are more reasons but the seathing fires of furious outrage have seared them from my simple mind.
10. Deal or No Deal. F**k you Noel Edmunds. And f**k your crappy show. I hate it. So much. How about instead of all acting like retarded school girls who just found a unicorn that farts out pink ribbons, why don't you just open your sodding box in the first minute. There game over, you got £2 ? Bad luck, now gfto. Oooo how I loathe that "game"show.
I'm going to stop now. For the health and safety of my pysche.
Deal or No Deal? The people on the show are idiots. If they knew even the most basic rules of probability, they would easily be able to walk away with more money.
I know. Everything about that show is just the essence of fail. Which is why it also annoys and confuses me as to why everyone loves that bloody show ( peeve # 11). Mass-insanity seems to the only reason. Perhaps something in the water.
Originally Posted by coolerimmortal