View Poll Results: New England or Indianapolis

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • New England

    3 13.64%
  • Indianapolis

    8 36.36%
  • Who?

    3 13.64%
  • Who Cares?

    3 13.64%
  • Tosser, don't waste forum space with useless threads.

    5 22.73%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
  1. #21
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonai View Post
    I'm not from Ohio, I've moved around a lot, longest continuous residence would be at Chicago.

    Incidentally I hate nearly anything that's cheery flavored, though I wouldn't judge something that I haven't tried yet.

    Still "Now That Would Be Different" and "It's Time to Zag." doesn't seem like particularly persuasive slogans.
    It's Time to Zag????(LOL?)

    Anyways, I hope the Colts win I have money on this game that the colts will get to the super bowl and win it. >_>

  2. #22
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonai View Post
    I'm not from Ohio, I've moved around a lot, longest continuous residence would be at Chicago.

    Incidentally I hate nearly anything that's cheery flavored, though I wouldn't judge something that I haven't tried yet.

    Still "Now That Would Be Different" and "It's Time to Zag." doesn't seem like particularly persuasive slogans.
    Hey, it is NC. Not the cultural or "hip" center of the world. =p We are pretty lame here, but we make good stuff. Like Pepsi, and Krispy Kreme, and Bar-codes. =p

  3. #23
    deuce22 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyStrike View Post
    Colts(Best Offense)Vs. Bears(BEst Defense) Need I say more? Cant wait to see this game in High Deff!
    colts best offense? ur kiddin rite?? saints have the best offense imo. Brees is doin bomb as hell.

    i'm an eagles fan too, but this year the saints deserve to go and they've more than proved it imo. Btw, i'm a panthers fan too...but wtf was their problem this season. =\

    and yeah i kinda wanted the chargers to go too! Think about it...

    rival quaterbacks. Rivers - Brees
    (almost) rival runningbacks. L.T. - Bush

  4. #24
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deuce22 View Post
    colts best offense? ur kiddin rite?? saints have the best offense imo. Brees is doin bomb as hell.

    i'm an eagles fan too, but this year the saints deserve to go and they've more than proved it imo. Btw, i'm a panthers fan too...but wtf was their problem this season. =\

    and yeah i kinda wanted the chargers to go too! Think about it...

    rival quaterbacks. Rivers - Brees
    (almost) rival runningbacks. L.T. - Bush
    Thats what they all say >_> Just cause of Reggie Bush. LOL im a Panthers Fan to btw I was sad on Weinke's Performance.

  5. #25
    deuce22 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,146

    Default

    bush? nooooo...cuz of brees! Best QB this season, freggin owned imo. Always got like 300+ yards of passing per game.

  6. #26
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deuce22 View Post
    bush? nooooo...cuz of brees! Best QB this season, freggin owned imo. Always got like 300+ yards of passing per game.
    I dunno Seeing how the last games they played excluding the playoffs they COULD have done better but Drew has gottin alittle worn out. They ALMOST gottin beat by the eagles if it wernt for that Punt Fake It would have been anyones game.

  7. #27
    DeadRedDread is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    132

    Default

    I'm a Rams fan, and thus hope the Pats get blown out by an ungodly number, and the Colts walk all over them. I'd like a Saints/Colts SB.

  8. #28
    deuce22 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,146

    Default

    and the colts owned with field goals...ahahha. =\ Manning hasnt done anything over the playoffs...just out of no where their defense actually appeared! ahahha

  9. #29
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Bears vs. Saints.

    I think this is a no contest. Saints win.

  10. #30
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    what I REALLY wanted to see was the Colts vs. Panthers. Jake Finally Showed he does not suck. The only Teams I like in the NFC are Panthers,Saints,Eagles Good teams with good talent.

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79