What are the worst/best jobs to work for?
Where have you worked?
1. Arby's got payed ok, we never had customers so easy job.
2. Mc. Donalds SUCKED just trust me.
3. Sound Blazers BEST job, it's a car audio club installation of tv's, gps, alarms, sound systems, tint, wheels, cutom work, computers the works. BUT there is only three in the world(all in florida) so dont expect a job, you need to be a pro.
4. Linines & Beyond Ware house in Miami phycical work sucks when pay is low.
5. Telimarketer all i did was call people and i got paid 10bucks an hour.