The Work Force
What are the worst/best jobs to work for?
Where have you worked?
1. Arby's got payed ok, we never had customers so easy job.
2. Mc. Donalds SUCKED just trust me.
3. Sound Blazers BEST job, it's a car audio club installation of tv's, gps, alarms, sound systems, tint, wheels, cutom work, computers the works. BUT there is only three in the world(all in florida) so dont expect a job, you need to be a pro.
4. Linines & Beyond Ware house in Miami phycical work sucks when pay is low.
5. Telimarketer all i did was call people and i got paid 10bucks an hour.
What is a paper pusher?
Let's see, so far I've worked at:
1. Construction? I helped remodel apartments so I don't know what that falls under.
2. IHOP resturant. I'm currently working there as a hostess/cashier/server. I really like working there because the boss/manager is soooo laid back.
Tech is pretty fun. I get to laugh at stupid people all day and browsing through their personal files can be pretty entertaining (but also traumatising at times).
ah- no where.
because apparantly under 16's can't work at woolies. or at caesars palace. or even as a beggar on the streets.
so far i've worked at...
Target - a cashier/guest service/salesfloor...the pay was alrite...was always busy...always worked weekends...it was ok overall.
EB Games - Where i'm working now....pay is the suck...but job is extremely easy...bosses are laid back. Its ok overall...ahaaha
Paper Pusher = Teacher, secratary, banker...stuff like that.
Originally Posted by p00
1. Cashier at a food market. friggin hell the week before Christmas, though nice and easy now. Though, this job teaches you to HATE customers, coupons, and heavy stuff... I get paid crap and I know useless grocery codes.
2. Tennis instructor/camp counselor. Fun and painful. Requires a lot of patience handling 10 year olds. Both rewarding and stressful.
pay for both suckssssssssssssssssss though. =(
target - really busy and i got to educate idiots all day and s/talk hot girls all day, a blast
camp counselor - i hate little kids. end of story
messenger - eh. only lasted a month and it was all in the hood... no prob.
i wouldnt want to be a paper pusher, boredom leads to suicide. fast food is just a job that gets no respect. screw em. + moar i cant think of now
1) Paper delivery guy- not the greatest job in the world, but I only did it for extra money.
2) Installing Invisible fences- Not the greatest pay, but it was always entertaining to see the people accidentally shock themselves and jump up and down screaming
3) Accountant- Pay is good, plus it's not hard at all.(current)
me? I think the worst job i ever done was outdoor sales. (i.e. door to door sale)