View Poll Results: should gay marraige be alowed?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it should

    47 55.29%
  • No it should NOT

    24 28.24%
  • undecided

    14 16.47%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 120

Thread: gay marraige

  1. #21
    erikrhys is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Medicali
    Posts
    276

    Default

    im glad that people are being serious about this.....i had doubts about this topic...cause i thought some people would take this serious subject lightly and joke about it....thank you for being serious ^-^..

  2. #22
    Sherman is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    no probz man coz i aint gay or sum shit. that shits for homos

  3. #23
    child_of_serenity's Avatar
    child_of_serenity is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the depths of a vast swamp...
    Posts
    2,321

    Default

    Everyone should fear the Bi people.. The mixed emotions they cause are hard to cope with!

    Also, go gay marraige!

  4. #24
    erikrhys is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Medicali
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    no probz man coz i aint gay or sum shit. that shits for homos
    i take it you are against gay marraige

  5. #25
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erikrhys View Post
    i take it you are against gay marraige
    I'm of the opinion that Sherman's point was as much his opinion as his typing. But I could be wrong.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  6. #26
    frugal is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    65

    Default

    i think its wrong
    Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack the jerk upside the head.

  7. #27
    skakidd is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11

    Default

    i think there are a lot of pretty lesbians out there who should definately be allowed to get married. and i guess its only fair for guys to too, but thats just gross.

  8. #28
    be0wulf is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    3,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skakidd View Post
    i think there are a lot of pretty lesbians out there who should definately be allowed to get married. and i guess its only fair for guys to too, but thats just gross.
    So just because you're a guy, skakidd, doesn't necessarily mean anyone gives a damn about you. And when you say something like that, please back it up.

    i think its wrong
    And...why? At least come up with a reason. Phail.


    http://www.chunlikickedme.com

  9. #29
    child_of_serenity's Avatar
    child_of_serenity is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the depths of a vast swamp...
    Posts
    2,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by be0wulf View Post
    So just because you're a guy, skakidd, doesn't necessarily mean anyone gives a damn about you. And when you say something like that, please back it up.



    And...why? At least come up with a reason. Phail.

    So they can put married on their taxes, and get charged tons because they don't have dependents.

  10. #30
    Sherman is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    I'm of the opinion that Sherman's point was as much his opinion as his typing. But I could be wrong.
    Sorry, DE, I just can't work out what that's supposed to mean

    Basically, I just got sick of seriously debating this topic. Done it a million times. For the record, I'm all for it.

 

 
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162