Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 672
  1. #11
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,450

    Default

    ya know in all honesty instead of updating it we should just make a new one.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  2. #12
    Hanul is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Playing go on a goban somewhere
    Posts
    2,207

    Default

    I just don't want to be a godparent right now., I'd be willing to adopt, as long as you aren't stupid.
    Edit:I would sort of have to agree with SD since alot of people on the list no longer come here, theyre basically dead in the family tree.

    Until one has given everything, one has given nothing.
    óGeorges Guynemer

  3. #13
    ApocalypticARK is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ┐('~`;)┌
    Posts
    1,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    Can I be Martyr's son, Hanul's godson, Mojo's third cousin twice removed, and Steal+Chiza/Aurora or Cold-NiTe+Kaom's something (can't think of what would fit)? Pretty please with a cherry on top!
    That is...WAAAAY too much to fit in....

    Holy hell, I had totally forgotten about my mismarriage with aikido....
    Last edited by ApocalypticARK; 11-08-2006 at 09:06 PM.
    Currently playing Akatsuki no Goei

  4. #14
    undeadxknight is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Land without Gods
    Posts
    407

    Default

    put me in the others with Ishman,ashtray and them. ^^

  5. #15
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticARK View Post
    That is...WAAAAY too much to fit in....

    Holy hell, I had totally forgotten about my mismarriage with aikido....
    That is true; since my godfather doesn't want me anymore and Mojo seemed relectant to join the tree just erase those two. Martyr and Silver seemed to accept me so that leaves Steal+Chiza/Aurora or CN+Kaom. Whoever wants me can respond to this post.

  6. #16
    Ishman is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    above the ecliptic plane
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    Ha ha!

    Oh, wow.

  7. #17
    be0wulf is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    3,922

    Default

    I wanna be the baby!

    TP can be the retarded uncle no one ever talks about at the dinner table.


    http://www.chunlikickedme.com

  8. #18
    kayangelus is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    doing your gf
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    That is true; since my godfather doesn't want me anymore and Mojo seemed relectant to join the tree just erase those two. Martyr and Silver seemed to accept me so that leaves Steal+Chiza/Aurora or CN+Kaom. Whoever wants me can respond to this post.
    Another application to CN+Kaom. We seriously need to sort this out. Heir ranking:
    1. Spurgu - Favorite child. He is the one who is inheriting all of the wealth basically.
    2. Me/Tala - spoiled geniouses. We get the top education in the family, and get helped out with promising carriers.
    3. Adoptees - Who the fuck are these guys? Basically all the random people that CN and Kaom have adopted. No one knows who they are, but they get food so they should not complain.
    4. NiTes - Worshipers. These guys worship their parents CN and Kaom, and would risk their lives for them. Very good quality manual labor. *coughslavecough*


  9. #19
    Hanul is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Playing go on a goban somewhere
    Posts
    2,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kayangelus View Post
    Another application to CN+Kaom. We seriously need to sort this out. Heir ranking:
    1. Spurgu - Favorite child. He is the one who is inheriting all of the wealth basically.
    2. Me/Tala - spoiled geniouses. We get the top education in the family, and get helped out with promising carriers.
    3. Adoptees - Who the fuck are these guys? Basically all the random people that CN and Kaom have adopted. No one knows who they are, but they get food so they should not complain.
    4. NiTes - Worshipers. These guys worship their parents CN and Kaom, and would risk their lives for them. Very good quality manual labor. *coughslavecough*
    Who are you trying to fool?

    Until one has given everything, one has given nothing.
    óGeorges Guynemer

  10. #20
    silverwmoon is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my bed, sleeping
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    I believe Kaom took up making up a new tree ^^ she knows which children she'll let CN have anyhow

 

 
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79