its not that hard to figure out... lol.
attack it by hacking? =/
This shall live on in infamy.Originally Posted by Issalroc
Dear cousin choppitychop89, you were a good relative, though I hardly knew ye.
Last edited by jak; 09-10-2006 at 09:37 PM.
wow, that place is getting confusing as hell.
lol, this is really funny, but i dont know wats going on aswel.
Behold the King, the King of Kings!!!
....................................On yours knees dog!!!
have some copy pasta:
INSTRUCTIONS THAT SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT DURING THE 9/11 "MEET UP":
1. Create as MANY clones as you possibly can, and send them to different rooms. If worst comes to worst and a room get carpet b&, then you'll atleast have a backup to help fill that room up again.
2. If the pool is full, go to a different room. On July 12th we filled virtually every single populated public room to the brim with Nigras, and we aim to do the same on 9/11.
3. Use clones/multiple accounts inorder to flood the mods with false reports before the raid begins. Just anything to get the mods to respond, like "GenericFag is being racist," or just /b/lockading other rooms. Whatever keeps the mods busy. (To report, just click the little ? in the bottom right corner)
4. Try not to /b/lockade any ladders or the door until atleast 10 minutes into the raid. Less actual reports= less chances of mass banning and more time for the false reports to go into affect. Instead, just mass around afroduck for a pre-blocking prayer/rape session.
5. If you can, try to keep tabs on which mods are on and where they are.
6. Do NOT use wordfiltered words. Infact, try to avoid using memes at all. bobba, desu and other spamfodders do little but serve as mod bait.
7. Download http://rapidshare.de/files/32425422/...eddon.rar.html. It has everything you'll ever need for Habbo, including the full nigra pack.
8. And finally, GET THE FUCK OUT WHEN A MOD COMES. Whenever you see nigras start dissapearing one by one, start spamming whatever you can to let everyone know that they are about to get b& if they don't get out of the room immediantly. As soon as you get into hotel view, get into any random guest room to decrease chances of b&