Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 153
  1. #111
    Tsukumaru is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost305
    Why do people keep comparing HUmans and Animals? it doesn't make sense.
    1.Can Animals talk?
    2.Can they Cry?
    3.Can they create things?
    4.Can they drive?
    5.Can they walk on their own two feet?
    6.Can they eat with Forks and Knifes?
    7. Do they wear clothes??
    8.Do they go to work and make money?
    9.Can they read or count?
    10. Do they feel pleasure from having sex? they only do it to reproduce.

    No they cannot.


    We are the animals'master and we are entitled to do whatever we want with them. if we are hungry, we eat them. If we are naked, we make clothes out of them. If we are poor, we sell them.


    *As long as we don't endanger species we can do whatever we want with them.
    Why dont you live up to your name and remain a "ghost" to society since you appear to a person who can't see beyond the fleshly body each creature is born into.

    What the fuck is that shit? Degrading animal to make us look superior? We are the result of millions of years of random evolutions to happened to produce the modern human being; thus, we are, without a doubt, the master of any other creature on this planet.

    How can you say you can slaughter animal without mercy like skinning them alive just because they can't do some of the things we can.

    If your human baby sister or brother can't talk, create things, drive, walk on their own two feet, eat with forks and knifes, wear clothes, go to work and make money,read or count, feel pleasure from having sex, and is completely helpless to whatever action is put upon him or her by another superior lifeform, will it be alright to skin him or her alive?

    The only thing that animals can't seem to perform is cry, but I think you, Ghost, will have to agree that animals feels pain too just like us.

    God damnit. Treating animals with brutality is wrong. How many more people do I have to flame to make you guys realize that.

  2. #112
    MojoMunkeez is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost305
    Why do people keep comparing HUmans and Animals? it doesn't make sense.

    10. Do they feel pleasure from having sex? they only do it to reproduce.
    Bonobo apes, chimps, and dolphins experience pleasure during sex.



  3. #113
    ghost305 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoMunkeez
    Bonobo apes, chimps, and dolphins experience pleasure during sex.
    Are you an Ape? Perhaps a chimp? or even better a Dolphin?? So how would you know.


    @Tsukumaru
    Comaparing an animal to a human baby don't make sense anyhow you try to make it sounds. If you, Me or anybody else for that matter really cared for animals, we wouldn't have eaten meat, we all would be vegetarians. where do you think that Fine crisp stake, That well made Poulet, Fried Pork, Fried Chicken, Hamburger... Be comin' from??? they all come from an animal that got killed and they don't use chemicals to kill it neither and sometimes they don't die from one hit neither. And chicken usually trepass after having their head cut off.

    I ain't no PETA member so how do you expect me to feel sorry or try to create a movement just for that. Animals get killed everyday, heck, people get killed everyday. The only animal that would worry about are Dogs because i think they are no other animals like them.

  4. #114
    MojoMunkeez is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,450

    Default

    Because scientists did tests on the animals. Brain scans. The whole shibang.

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost305
    The only animal that would worry about are Dogs because i think they are no other animals like them.
    Yeah?
    Well there aren't any animals that are like cats, or platypuses, or sharks, or capybaras, or any other animal.
    That's why they have different names: because they're DIFFERENT.
    You have a very small mind.

    And dogs have many things that are like them. African wild dogs, dingos, wolves, foxes, etc.
    You really picked the wrong animal to favor.



  5. #115
    ghost305 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoMunkeez
    Because scientists did tests on the animals. Brain scans. The whole shibang.


    Yeah?
    Well there aren't any animals that are like cats, or platypuses, or sharks, or capybaras, or any other animal.
    That's why they have different names: because they're DIFFERENT.
    You have a very small mind.

    And dogs have many things that are like them. African wild dogs, dingos, wolves, foxes, etc.
    You really picked the wrong animal to favor.
    It seems to me you have problem understand people's words. I was never talking about animals from the same family as dogs. I specifically said and meat Dogs. that same dog that you keep in your house as pet, that is the dog I'm talking about about. the domestic DOg.

  6. #116
    Tsukumaru is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost305
    Comaparing an animal to a human baby don't make sense anyhow you try to make it sounds. If you, Me or anybody else for that matter really cared for animals, we wouldn't have eaten meat, we all would be vegetarians. where do you think that Fine crisp stake, That well made Poulet, Fried Pork, Fried Chicken, Hamburger... Be comin' from??? they all come from an animal that got killed and they don't use chemicals to kill it neither and sometimes they don't die from one hit neither. And chicken usually trepass after having their head cut off.

    I ain't no PETA member so how do you expect me to feel sorry or try to create a movement just for that. Animals get killed everyday, heck, people get killed everyday. The only animal that would worry about are Dogs because i think they are no other animals like them.
    A human baby CAN very well be compared to an animal. The animals being skinned alive are helpless and can not defeat themselves, which is the same if it were to be a baby.

    Wheither or not you or I are vegetarians isn't a issure here. Yes, animals eat other animals to survive, but there's no need to be brutal about it. Even hunters of the wild understand the importance of killing their prey quickly. If we're the hunter who's taking the lives of other creatures to fuel ours, the less we can do is end the pain and suffering as quickly as possible. As human beings with emtions and intelligence, we should be the ones who gasped this concept better than other creature.

    The native people understand this concept well before any of this crap. They respected the animals they hunt and even peform rituals before hunting.

    I don't expect you to feel anything but just to shut the fuck up. I can see why you would only worry about dogs, seeing that you're one.

  7. #117
    MojoMunkeez is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost305
    It seems to me you have problem understand people's words. I was never talking about animals from the same family as dogs. I specifically said and meat Dogs. that same dog that you keep in your house as pet, that is the dog I'm talking about about. the domestic DOg.
    Then make yourself clear.

    And dingos were domestic dogs that were released in the Australian outback.

    So, you fail.



  8. #118
    child_of_serenity's Avatar
    child_of_serenity is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the depths of a vast swamp...
    Posts
    2,321

    Default

    Just to say something about the domestic dog, if it isn't actually someoneís pet. A pack of feral dogs can do twice damage than a pack of wolves in half the time. It is one of the most destructive wild animals around.

    So a domestic dog without the domesticating isn't anything more than a wild animal. Why do you think just a few weeks ago we had a topic about china killing fifty thousand dogs? The States kill just as many wild dogs if not more in a years time, and trust me itís a good thing.

  9. #119
    ghost305 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukumaru
    A human baby CAN very well be compared to an animal. The animals being skinned alive are helpless and can not defeat themselves, which is the same if it were to be a baby.

    Wheither or not you or I are vegetarians isn't a issure here. Yes, animals eat other animals to survive, but there's no need to be brutal about it. Even hunters of the wild understand the importance of killing their prey quickly. If we're the hunter who's taking the lives of other creatures to fuel ours, the less we can do is end the pain and suffering as quickly as possible. As human beings with emtions and intelligence, we should be the ones who gasped this concept better than other creature.

    The native people understand this concept well before any of this crap. They respected the animals they hunt and even peform rituals before hunting.

    I don't expect you to feel anything but just to shut the fuck up. I can see why you would only worry about dogs, seeing that you're one.
    Now you starting to take this shit Personnal. I said what I said and I ain't taking it back. what? are you an active Peta member or something??

    And speaking of Hunters do you know why they hunt? It ain't because they are starving. they do it out of the Pleasure of hunting, they can't go around killing Peoples so they go hunt animals. It's pure pleasure and Rush so don't try to bring Hunters into this.

    As for the natives, their whole Nature thing, cost them their land and their people and now look at them. Not all of them(tribes) own casinos and are rich. Most of them are poor and walk around drunk.

    And about Shutting the Fuck up, I think you should shut up or put up. If you so much care for animals, why don't you start a PETA-like organisation to preserve animals because all you are doing is talking and you ain't walking.

  10. #120
    TwistedFaith is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Actuall you cant just go hunting because you want to, they hunting seasons, ansd these seasons are based on the population of the animals they hunt, and ironically we hunt alot of animals so they wont eat the crops, so the next time a hippy gets on your ass when your eating a steak just bring this up, its great, almost always deers are hunted to save crops, they dont hav anything to say back.

    Oh and alot of animals are ripped apart in the machines that gather crops, not to say either of these cases are worse than just eating meat, the facts are unless you grow the food yourself, some animal died for your meal.

    Besides I dont have a problem with eating animals.

 

 
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79