Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 153
  1. #91
    child_of_serenity's Avatar
    child_of_serenity is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the depths of a vast swamp...
    Posts
    2,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukumaru
    I don't know why u r rolling your eyes. Thx anywayz.



    Number One: Don't bullsh!t us. You are not innocent as a child nor does what you say give any hint of serenity.

    Number Two: The way of your difference tone of voice is sickening.

    Number Three: Personally, I hope you get beaten and skinned alive and piss and crap your pants....while being filmed.

    Number Four: Nobody cares exactly how you personally dont care about brutally skinning helpless lesser forms of god's creatures.

    Number Five: How can you put the quality of the fur above your morals? You sick monster.
    Firstly, serenity is just a state of clam, and I'm pretty calm, and children are not always innocent.

    Two, I was actually being sarcastic, which I am almost 90% of the time. I made a reference to Cruella da Vill.

    Three, apparently you have anger problems.

    Four, apparently you do.

    Five, because when you are in the fur trade I would think you would want a high quality product, not a produced that has beaten to a pulp with small little cuts in it because you hit it randomly for a while messing up the fur and skin. Honestly if you had watched Silence of the Lambs you would realize the best way would be to fatten up the animal and then starve it then skin it. So, what Iím saying is beating it would only cause damage to the coat, and doesnít make sense if you are trying to sell it as a product.

    If you have a problem with me eating veal. Well, thatís ok. I have a problem with vegans.

  2. #92
    Miles Edgeworth is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Grand Line
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by child_of_serenity
    Firstly, serenity is just a state of clam, and I'm pretty calm, and children are not always innocent.

    Two, I was actually being sarcastic, which I am almost 90% of the time. I made a reference to Cruella da Vill.

    Three, apparently you have anger problems.

    Four, apparently you do.

    Five, because when you are in the fur trade I would think you would want a high quality product, not a produced that has beaten to a pulp with small little cuts in it because you hit it randomly for a while messing up the fur and skin. Honestly if you had watched Silence of the Lambs you would realize the best way would be to fatten up the animal and then starve it then skin it. So, what Iím saying is beating it would only cause damage to the coat, and doesnít make sense if you are trying to sell it as a product.

    If you have a problem with me eating veal. Well, thatís ok. I have a problem with vegans.
    Just because you want a high quality product, doesn't mean it's ok for you to skin animals alive. Basically, people who would do this are fanatics over getting the right product to make money, making them fanatics who worship money. Since it seems to me they would stoop to pretty low levels to get it.

    Just a small question, but would you think it's unfair for someone in the fur trade to be skinned alive?

    ^Me after watching Spirited Away, because I discovered the best movie ever!
    Random but good advice: Play Metal Slug.

  3. #93
    iewa is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    not where I'd like to u.u
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minester
    ... If we all gave only love and care to every other creature on earth, then humans wouldn't have existed this long.
    Don't make me laugh.
    What's the point of going back to prehistoric times when conditions were different and humans were more like animals themselves? Because even if you think about times of tribes and old civilizations you won't find even one who would treat animals like some ppl now. Animals were respected and worshiped. They were killed as a source of food/cloth/etc but again with respect and without unnecessary pain. That's why I feel ashamed of my white ancestors who, in my opinion, were the only race who treated animals like toys, things or trash. I believe that the white, with their policy human = god, were responsible for changes in mentality of other cultures, setting a cult of money at the top.

    But what is important - I believe that only by giving love and care to every creature on earth humnas now have a chance of survival. We're disturbing balance in the nature with our selfishness, leaving nothing for future generations.

  4. #94
    jamie1990 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iewa
    Don't make me laugh.
    What's the point of going back to prehistoric times when conditions were different and humans were more like animals themselves? Because even if you think about times of tribes and old civilizations you won't find even one who would treat animals like some ppl now. Animals were respected and worshiped. They were killed as a source of food/cloth/etc but again with respect and without unnecessary pain. That's why I feel ashamed of my white ancestors who, in my opinion, were the only race who treated animals like toys, things or trash. I believe that the white, with their policy human = god, were responsible for changes in mentality of other cultures, setting a cult of money at the top.

    But what is important - I believe that only by giving love and care to every creature on earth humnas now have a chance of survival. We're disturbing balance in the nature with our selfishness, leaving nothing for future generations.
    ???
    if you are referring to cock fighting or bear baiting and stuff like that, those activities were practiced in Eastern Europe and Asia as well a while before Europe began colonising other cultures.

    you also find much more charities and donations toward charities for the protection of animals in north america and western Europe than you do in anyother part of the world.

  5. #95
    iewa is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    not where I'd like to u.u
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamie1990
    ???
    if you are referring to cock fighting or bear baiting and stuff like that, those activities were practiced in Eastern Europe and Asia as well a while before Europe began colonising other cultures.

    you also find much more charities and donations toward charities for the protection of animals in north america and western Europe than you do in anyother part of the world.
    No ,I was thinking about general policy of the white from that time, but it's quite difficult to put it into words. And I was thinking about native americans and african tribes mostly, while writing these words. I'm not well informed what was happening in Asia as that time, but I always had an impression that they also lived in harmony with nature.....maybe I was wrong.

    About the charities: that's the other site of the case, I didn't say it don't exist.

  6. #96
    Miles Edgeworth is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Grand Line
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iewa
    Don't make me laugh.
    What's the point of going back to prehistoric times when conditions were different and humans were more like animals themselves? Because even if you think about times of tribes and old civilizations you won't find even one who would treat animals like some ppl now. Animals were respected and worshiped. They were killed as a source of food/cloth/etc but again with respect and without unnecessary pain. That's why I feel ashamed of my white ancestors who, in my opinion, were the only race who treated animals like toys, things or trash. I believe that the white, with their policy human = god, were responsible for changes in mentality of other cultures, setting a cult of money at the top.

    But what is important - I believe that only by giving love and care to every creature on earth humnas now have a chance of survival. We're disturbing balance in the nature with our selfishness, leaving nothing for future generations.

    Agreed heartily. Animals deserve as much respect as any other human, as we are all living things on this planet. However, some people are so rotten, I think they deserve no respect at all. So in some cases, I would definitely respect the animals more.

    ^Me after watching Spirited Away, because I discovered the best movie ever!
    Random but good advice: Play Metal Slug.

  7. #97
    Tsukumaru is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by child_of_serenity
    Firstly, serenity is just a state of clam, and I'm pretty calm, and children are not always innocent.

    Two, I was actually being sarcastic, which I am almost 90% of the time. I made a reference to Cruella da Vill.

    Three, apparently you have anger problems.

    Four, apparently you do.

    Five, because when you are in the fur trade I would think you would want a high quality product, not a produced that has beaten to a pulp with small little cuts in it because you hit it randomly for a while messing up the fur and skin. Honestly if you had watched Silence of the Lambs you would realize the best way would be to fatten up the animal and then starve it then skin it. So, what Iím saying is beating it would only cause damage to the coat, and doesnít make sense if you are trying to sell it as a product.

    If you have a problem with me eating veal. Well, thatís ok. I have a problem with vegans.
    Number One: How can you be calm when animals are skinned alive and mistreated? Don't make me laugh, children are like the symbol of innocent. No child is born full of sin, unless you're the son of the devil (I have no trouble believing that you are).

    Number Two: Why the hell would some1 be sarcastic about a serious issue like this?

    Number Three: I don't have anger problem but you have a problem of saying things without having them first go through your thick skull. God! Just take a second and imagine the pain the animals are going through. What if you were skinned alive after you got beaten?

    Number Four: I care to the extend to tell you to shut the hell up

    Number Five: What the hell are you talking about? Does any of us posting here sound like we're in the fur trade? If you want to share your insane starve-then-slaughter idea with those brutal fur traders, then go ahead and piss off this thread. The best way to kill an animal to harvest its fur is a quick and nearly painless death.

  8. #98
    child_of_serenity's Avatar
    child_of_serenity is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the depths of a vast swamp...
    Posts
    2,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth
    Just because you want a high quality product, doesn't mean it's ok for you to skin animals alive. Basically, people who would do this are fanatics over getting the right product to make money, making them fanatics who worship money. Since it seems to me they would stoop to pretty low levels to get it.

    Just a small question, but would you think it's unfair for someone in the fur trade to be skinned alive?
    Sure, lets start skinning people alive to.

  9. #99
    Miles Edgeworth is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Grand Line
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by child_of_serenity
    Sure, lets start skinning people alive to.
    Nice reply. Didn't expect much more from you anyway

    ^Me after watching Spirited Away, because I discovered the best movie ever!
    Random but good advice: Play Metal Slug.

  10. #100
    shautieh's Avatar
    shautieh is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Skipea
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    oh noes, child of chaos has reborn !!

    (don't feel obliged to play the devil's advocate)

 

 
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162