Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 212
  1. #191
    Krytha is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canuckistan
    Posts
    2,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora86
    Sorry to disappoint but it's not a ploy to attract more guys.
    I'm blonde. Have nice boobs and am fairly well figured. I don't need any help.

    God I sound vain
    I bet my boobs are bigger than yours...



    ...
    Hey! Where'd they go?

  2. #192
    Chidongan is offline Banned Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRider
    I don't have a problem with gay people, unless they start sexing up and purposely act gay just to remind you that they're gay all the time.
    It's not cool, dog.
    i feel the same way, 'cept i would get pissed if they would start hittin' on me after i tell 'em not too.
    i'd be flattered but pissed.
    i could really care lessa bout other peoples sexual orientation. ^^

  3. #193
    MojoMunkeez is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krytha
    I bet my boobs are bigger than yours...



    ...
    Hey! Where'd they go?
    I'll be judge.



  4. #194
    Rainbow Randolf is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost305
    I don't have anything against bisexual women, as a matter i love them, but i do have a problem against lesbians because it's an insult to me as a man.
    You are an insult to my sex.

  5. #195
    child_of_serenity's Avatar
    child_of_serenity is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the depths of a vast swamp...
    Posts
    2,321

    Default

    It's an incredibly odd feeling to become jealous of a guy when you are a girl.

  6. #196
    naldric is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by child_of_serenity
    It's an incredibly odd feeling to become jealous of a guy when you are a girl.
    I have never been jealous of any girl, all the nice and good looking guys i know are gay heh

  7. #197
    jamie1990 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,180

    Default

    I'm put off by gay people who act very efeminate. It just doesn't feel right to me. I can't help that, just like they can't help being gay but still all the girls in our school are so pro-gay that admitting to being slightly homophobic almost makes you a social pariah. so I have to keep quiet, which is annoying.
    I don't know. maybe it's because my school's official colour is pink.

  8. #198
    joeyzef is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello, its my 1st post :X but anyways awhile ago i came up with a theory well not really a theory more of an interesting idea about homosexuality and never really had the opertunity to discuss it, so now seems like a good time. So i was thinking that homosexuality might be a natures way of population control cause it seems that theres more gay people now then before but then again it could just be that it more accepted now and also the fact that people are always calling other people gay and whatnot as an insult that could be planting that idea in there head kind of like hypnotism. now im too lazy to actuly see if the population control things true and also it would be a little hard since theres not really any way of knowing how much homosexuality has increased in comparison to the world population.

  9. #199
    Rainbow Randolf is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyzef
    Hello, its my 1st post :X but anyways awhile ago i came up with a theory well not really a theory more of an interesting idea about homosexuality and never really had the opertunity to discuss it, so now seems like a good time. So i was thinking that homosexuality might be a natures way of population control cause it seems that theres more gay people now then before but then again it could just be that it more accepted now and also the fact that people are always calling other people gay and whatnot as an insult that could be planting that idea in there head kind of like hypnotism. now im too lazy to actuly see if the population control things true and also it would be a little hard since theres not really any way of knowing how much homosexuality has increased in comparison to the world population.
    Wow! I can't believe that someone else had that idea as well. I've been thinking about that for ages and if homosexuals are allowed to adopt then the population would probably decrease more (because the kids would grow up with a loving family and don't end up getting pregnant/getting someone pregnant). Human beings are running out of space on this planet to use without seriously disturbing the natural order of things. I am under the impression that most problems on the face of this earth can be solved by one thing: less people. Homosexuality is almost like a benchmark to keep humanity in check right now...its weird how these kind of things work out, eh?

  10. #200
    adonai is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,630

    Default

    Wouldn't not adopting the kids and letting them die have the same (or possibly greater) effect?
    Last edited by adonai; 08-27-2006 at 01:23 PM.

 

 
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79