Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Rainbow Randolf is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    180

    Default The Amazing Screw-on Head!

    From the creator of the COMIC (not the movie) Hellboy comes his next awesome venture into the world of the paranormal...except this time its in the 1800's! The pilot is freaking hilarious and stars Paul Giamatti as Screw-on Head (otherwise known as just "head"), Patton Oswalt as Mr. Groin (Head's man servant XD), Molly Shannon as Patience (a vampire), and the piece de resistance: David Hyde Pierce as Emperor Zombie.

    David Hyde Pierce in all of his sexiness.

    And a link to the awesomeness: http://www.scifi.com/amazingscrewonhead/

    The show is ridiculously hilarious and I am officially recruiting everyone who watches this show and likes it to go ahead and take the survey so that you can get this show on the freaking air with a large budget. Hell, even if you don't like it I emplore you to make a positive review on the 2 second servey they give you...since no one watches the Sci-Fi channel anyways XD

    But seriously, even if you didn't like it you should give it a good review because when it gets on the air it could be even freaking better. And with an absolutely amazing voice acting cast like that, how the hell could it do anything but get more awesome as time goes by?!
    Last edited by Rainbow Randolf; 07-16-2006 at 09:07 AM.

  2. #2
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    ............................................

  3. #3
    Coolmasta89 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ur face
    Posts
    194

    Default

    totally...


  4. #4
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Yeah it does sound crap, but what I meant was the guy joined at roughly the same time I did, and has over 80 posts, but has posted in the wrong place.

  5. #5
    Rainbow Randolf is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 98abaile
    Yeah it does sound crap, but what I meant was the guy joined at roughly the same time I did, and has over 80 posts, but has posted in the wrong place.
    And where would you suggest I post it Mr. Fancypants? Webbie Ads? Doesn't really apply. Bittorrent? Nope. Download Requests? I don't think so. Tech Support? Probably not. Game Talk? Not even close. Music? Not really.

    This is exactly where this belongs and unless a Mod says anything to the contrary (and comes up with a reasonable place for it TO belong) then this is where it stays.

    EDIT: Oh and by the way you might want to just watch the show before you bash it. That'd be nice, y'know, since there is a free episode in that site no strings attatched.
    Last edited by Rainbow Randolf; 07-16-2006 at 09:35 AM.

  6. #6
    iewa is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    not where I'd like to u.u
    Posts
    225

    Default

    98abaile & Coolmasta89 - How can you criticise without watching?? And first of all: what did you criticise? That Rainbow Randolf hasn't posted as many times as you since he signed in? Oh come on.......and I've seen here some threads that REALLY "sound crap" and this one is surely not one of them.

    I ( let me stress that: I ) have watched this show.
    Hehehee, it was really funny Rainbow Randolf. ^^
    Where did you get that from? ( I mean how did you know about something like that)
    The best thing there is the humour. It remids me of Monty Python. ^_^
    ( I think Emperor Zombie is the funniest of them ^^ )
    I wasn't so impressed about the voices as you, but maybe that's because I don't know those people. But yes, they are well matched.

    Anyway, the show is really worth watching.
    What about the next episode? Are they going to make it only if they get positive response to the first one?
    Well, if yes then I did my part to help it happen. :]

  7. #7
    Rainbow Randolf is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iewa
    98abaile & Coolmasta89 - How can you criticise without watching?? And first of all: what did you criticise? That Rainbow Randolf hasn't posted as many times as you since he signed in? Oh come on.......and I've seen here some threads that REALLY "sound crap" and this one is surely not one of them.

    I ( let me stress that: I ) have watched this show.
    Hehehee, it was really funny Rainbow Randolf. ^^
    Where did you get that from? ( I mean how did you know about something like that)
    The best thing there is the humour. It remids me of Monty Python. ^_^
    ( I think Emperor Zombie is the funniest of them ^^ )
    I wasn't so impressed about the voices as you, but maybe that's because I don't know those people. But yes, they are well matched.

    Anyway, the show is really worth watching.
    What about the next episode? Are they going to make it only if they get positive response to the first one?
    Well, if yes then I did my part to help it happen. :]
    Thank you for being a positive part of this discussion with actual knowledge of the subject at hand. As for where I got it from: my newspost/blogpost/information source had a post about it and everyone there gave it rave reviews so I took a look and was hooked from the get-go. Emperor Zombie was indeed one of the coolest parts of the show and I do think that Patience warranted a mention as hilarious for her scarce parts too. This is the pilot episode and the series (what they show to networks in order for them to judge whether or not to pick it up) and its actually interesting that Sci-Fi set up a poll for this. If the response is massive enough they will go ahead and make it into a series (give it huge/moderate funding so that it can produce a season). Thanks for doing your part! I hope that others will do the same. =D

  8. #8
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Randolf
    And where would you suggest I post it Mr. Fancypants? Webbie Ads? Doesn't really apply. Bittorrent? Nope. Download Requests? I don't think so. Tech Support? Probably not. Game Talk? Not even close. Music? Not really.
    Try "Misc series".

  9. #9
    Rainbow Randolf is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 98abaile
    Try "Misc series".
    This isn't even a series, it is in fact a pilot that requires an appropriate ammount of attention to become a "series". This doesn't fall under anime anyways so it doesn't apply either. Oh, and the fact that Misc Series mainly applies to manga, there is that...

    The thing that makes me sad is that people aren't even giving this series a chance. It is freaking hilarious and amazingly inventive and no one is giving it the time of day. A free pilot episode of a possibly groundbreaking series! C'mon!
    Last edited by Rainbow Randolf; 07-18-2006 at 09:41 AM.

  10. #10
    cpr's Avatar
    cpr
    cpr is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    you know how sometimes things overlap?

    I think this can fall between either Misc series or CC. I'm not quite sure.

    anywayz, I didn't like it. Though, I only watched like 10 seconds cause the artwork bored me and I'm too lazy to watch 20ish minutes.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79