Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Spurgu is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In your pants. OO BOY
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf
    Just what I'd expect from a 12 year old.
    fail #1

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf
    No logic behind anything you actually said like for example how can the same be said for me when you actually made a thread trying to insult so you can get a couple of laughs.
    fail #2

    You dont understand your own posts? you say my posts are "negative", thus I love the AK/jakko/you.

    I am simply following your logic.

    Your post are "negative", thus you love me.


    and so what if I made a thread? I know you made threads too, oh wait, yes, thats right, chit chat and all the other section has threads! wow.. so amazing. @_@

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf
    I am really laughing at your pathetic attempts.
    How sad, you cant even counter my "pathetic" attemps, and they arent even attemps of anything, I am just quoting and following your logic, your laughing at yourself mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf
    12 is a special age for me. It's the number right before teens come in which is something your not close too.
    Fail #3

    This could also mean I am way past 12.

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf
    And the fact that you have pictures stored in your computer for this type of thing is really sad.
    Fail #4


    I have pictures, so? did you know that manga scans are also pictures? you have downloaded manga, dont even denyi it, and I bet your parents has pictures too, whetever in comp or not, pictures afterall, you know, its not nice when you call yourself, your parents, everyone sad.

    You sound like emo to me.

    Emo's are automatically failures.

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf
    And since this threads about me ^^ let's solve my problems. Who here has pics of Hajime no Ippo? Not regualr pics but pics where blows are landed and such. Since I don't have the anime to take a pic from and finding it myself is impossible, why not put it down here while the child over there stops acting like a child which I find that impossible as you will see in his next post. So any request to a website and such?
    Fail #5

    This thread is not about you, its towarded to you, you see, there was a request from me to you.
    See the first picture.

    Dont go off-topic.

  2. #12
    Quiraikotsu is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Behind you... BWHAHAHAH
    Posts
    2,705

    Default

    ...can't you guys take this to private msging? never thought you two didnt get along...

  3. #13
    shinigamiwolf is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    seeking for a place where sanity is not needed
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Wow faggots still going like I'm reading what he's saying. But I read the first 2part and your just clearly proving yourself to be an idiot. I made threads yes but that's not what I said now is it. I never made a thread who's only objective is try to insult someone to prove myself as trying to be better or something. And I can't counter, hahaha. Why bother countering when they only thing I am doing is laughing? Your doing this for what? Show others you have actually won some type of battle against me while I couldn't careless and continue to laugh. In the end I'm still me while everyone is now looking at you as the kid you actually are. The fact that you made two threads directed at two members shows it.

    Now you can continue all you want and I doubt I'm going to read it as my time messing with such a child is over, why you say? Because your just too much of a kid whos doing nothing but trying to make yourself sound suprior by only misinterpruting my actually words. You can't even read what I said right without changing it to what you see best.

    So I leave with a laugh, of course you will respond but like my first post in here, I could careless. However you want to look at it is fine by me as long as you grow up...

  4. #14
    Blue_tool is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Seriously now...just let it go Shinigamiwolf.

    *No Error Squad
    *Tree Top
    *Lost In The Blue

  5. #15
    shinigamiwolf is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    seeking for a place where sanity is not needed
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    I have, well actually I long did.

  6. #16
    Spurgu is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In your pants. OO BOY
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf
    I made threads yes but that's not what I said now is it.
    I never made a thread who's only objective is try to insult someone to prove myself as trying to be better or something.
    Fail!
    Dont get me wrong, this didnt start as a insult, read again the first post, look at the picture.
    I wanted you to shut up with your hostility against me.


    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf
    And I can't counter, hahaha. Why bother countering when they only thing I am doing is laughing? Your doing this for what? Show others you have actually won some type of battle against me while I couldn't careless and continue to laugh.
    Read what I said in the above post, I have been just responding to your replies in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf
    In the end I'm still me while everyone is now looking at you as the kid you actually are. The fact that you made two threads directed at two members shows it.
    Wich none of them were hostile/negative. (tho this turned into 1).
    And you have a problem against my thread for AK? he or others has complained about it, till now.

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf
    Now you can continue all you want and I doubt I'm going to read it as my time messing with such a child is over, why you say?Because your just too much of a kid whos doing nothing but trying to make yourself sound suprior by only misinterpruting my actually words. You can't even read what I said right without changing it to what you see best.
    Hypocrite.

    Me trying to sound like superior? lol, dude, I been just replying to your hostility in this thread, I didnt start this. *points at the first post*

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf
    So I leave with a laugh, of course you will respond but like my first post in here, I could careless. However you want to look at it is fine by me as long as you grow up...
    Ofc I will respond, doesnt look like you can hold onto your words, 1 post after your previous post and you came back.

    Anyway I think its you who has to grow up, I didnt start the hostility and now you are trying to leave the case as a superior, "done with that, I dont need sink into his level! I can leave laughing" you should atleast read my posts, it wasnt me who striked first, all I did was respond to your posts.

    Pull our your head from your ass and stop acting superior!

    Punk! (>_<)o
    Last edited by Spurgu; 06-17-2006 at 10:38 AM.

  7. #17
    Chizabubble is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Not at the computer.
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    New Mods!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love Steal! <3

  8. #18
    cpr's Avatar
    cpr
    cpr is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    you two both disappoint me.

    Do we need a time out? HMRZ???

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162