Okay, that is very true (didn't read the articles).
Originally Posted by Chizabubble
Well, you can overdose on it, lets just say. Anything is a poison in high enough amounts, even oxygen or water. Its merely a matter of having enough in a short enough amount of time.
Edit: By the way, TD, it shows in the first article that 3 joints are worse than 20 cigarettes. The second article further explains health related issues of smoking marijuana, and talks about how THC can actually be addicting. I suggest you read them, they are not long.
Last edited by Jakko; 04-10-2006 at 05:55 PM.