Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: ichigo's badge

  1. #11
    sperm worm is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    VT, MA & NY, USA
    Posts
    2,450

    Default

    whatever happened to that flying badge thing that ichigo got when he rescued Rukia from her execution?


  2. #12
    XP_OMG11 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sperm worm
    whatever happened to that flying badge thing that ichigo got when he rescued Rukia from her execution?
    Eh? You mean the one that was on the cape? That's Yoruichi's house symbol.

  3. #13
    Dactunder is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    34

    Default

    I know alot of people disagree with me about this but I still think that if he uses the badge he gets a limit on his power. If SS puts limits on captains and vice-captains because they have to much power then they would have to put one on Ichigo to since his power is considered to be at a captains level and he is untrained in controlling it unlike the captains/vice-captains.
    I do not however deny that it has other powers then that such as telling Ichigo when a Hollow is in the human world or removing his spirit from his body. Im just saying it could also act as a devise to put a limit on his power when in shinigami form.

  4. #14
    ageless_stranger is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I think that it's pretty obvious that the badge places no limitation on his powers. If it did Ichigo would have pointed out the obvious and made some remark about how much less power he's putting out. If they were going to place a limiter on him, then they might as well as done something to keep him from activating his ban kai.

  5. #15
    whatever181 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,310

    Default

    lol...i mentioned it in one of the previous threads about this but... i think the badge thingy that ichigo has is just alarm...i dun mean a normal hollow alarm...but its kinda used to tell ss if ichigo hollows out or something...

    1. they wouldnt wanna place a limiter on ichigo since that would be too obvious a sign that they dun trust him and all...and yeah...ichigo would be able to sense the drop in his reiatsu...(but then again maybe not since he suck at noticing reiatsu...lol)
    2. a hollowed shinigami is pretty dangerous if he'she doesnt know how to control themselves... and since ukitake kinda knows about ichigo's hollow, it would make sense to have some kinda alarm for tha situation

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    makes sense?? - W

  6. #16
    Hitsugaya-The-Great is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fremont, CA
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever181
    lol...i mentioned it in one of the previous threads about this but... i think the badge thingy that ichigo has is just alarm...i dun mean a normal hollow alarm...but its kinda used to tell ss if ichigo hollows out or something...

    1. they wouldnt wanna place a limiter on ichigo since that would be too obvious a sign that they dun trust him and all...and yeah...ichigo would be able to sense the drop in his reiatsu...(but then again maybe not since he suck at noticing reiatsu...lol)
    2. a hollowed shinigami is pretty dangerous if he'she doesnt know how to control themselves... and since ukitake kinda knows about ichigo's hollow, it would make sense to have some kinda alarm for tha situation

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    makes sense?? - W
    The only captain that knows about his hollow is Byakuya. Ukitake has no idea that a hollow is inside him at the moment.


    Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.

  7. #17
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    I'd say it's nothing to, but the heavy handed foreshadowing that went on when Ishida looked at it makes it a sure bet it means something.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnykolakis
    Shamgi, you are officially my hero.

  8. #18
    erachima is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    At my computer.
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    It's a little mini-alarm and soul-punch deal. It probably doubles as a tracker so that SS can keep tabs on him, but nothing else.

  9. #19
    xxDoLLarBiLLxx is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Playaz Club
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugaya-The-Great
    The only captain that knows about his hollow is Byakuya. Ukitake has no idea that a hollow is inside him at the moment.
    Even though only Byakuya knows it, how come Rukia also knows it? she said with a lot confidence, which lead you think that it probably was one of the topic in that captain meeting after the ss arc.
    That skull head thing, serve the same purpose as the SS train shinigamis'zampaktou, it can sand spirits to ss or hell and detach soul from body like ukitake's zampaktou.

  10. #20
    Hitsugaya-The-Great is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fremont, CA
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxDoLLarBiLLxx
    Even though only Byakuya knows it, how come Rukia also knows it? she said with a lot confidence, which lead you think that it probably was one of the topic in that captain meeting after the ss arc.
    That skull head thing, serve the same purpose as the SS train shinigamis'zampaktou, it can sand spirits to ss or hell and detach soul from body like ukitake's zampaktou.
    Because she was there when Aizen spilt the plot summary for everyone. Since she appeared during the times that Ichigo was at school, she and the others probably went to Urahara's shop to investigate more about the Arrancars.

    Even if she did know, she wouldn't tell anyone else. She likes to keep Ichigo a secret as it seems. She didn't even identify Ichigo and gang when they invaded to Renji.


    Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.

 

 
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79