Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 100
  1. #21
    whatever181 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon
    im still sour about Ghost305 ... yes remember that ... thing...

    anyways... tatsuki is totally oblivious to Shinigamis and that entire world... so is kiego... why would you think theyd suddenly be involved and theres no way they could advance far enough to fight espadas in such a short period of time... unless KT inserts a year long break in the manga or something a picks up after everyones done training...
    yeap, agree totally... dun think any new characters would be joining the group any time now, although there were hints to show that the author wanted to do that last time.

    anyway, hope ichigo will not get some screwed up costume after the training with the vaizards...lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (wondering what kinda armour chad will finally have) - W

  2. #22
    redrum305 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    457

    Default

    That is why i think if orihime gets powered up then everything get f'd up. because she is fine as she healing people, she doesn't belong on the battle field. I wasn't even sure about Chad getting powered up, i mean what idea are you gonna come up with for chad, i can't even imagine it. but chad is alright, i'll put up with it but one two many is wrong and the whole shit will be f'd up. I don't think there is anyplace to squeeze tatsuki,keigo and that other one into the battle, they are fine as they are.

  3. #23
    Hitsugaya-The-Great is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fremont, CA
    Posts
    614

    Default

    O_O Hitsugaya got pwned that time.

    Yea, we all knew that Chad was gonna get a power-up sooner or later. Didn't think that Kisuke would be the one to give it him personally though. I wonder if there's anything that Kisuke can do when training someone that doesn't have Shinigami power though.

    The Vaizard council looks a lot like the Arrancar team, 'cept they're not as organized and covered in shadow. Anyone else notice that the picture of Sarugaki looks like its been photoshoped on?


    Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.

  4. #24
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Anyone who thinks that Orihime(who perhaps has the second strongest drive to become stronger of all of Ichigo's friends) isn't getting a powerup is a fool. She blames herself for her own weakness and the depression that it's causes, when she learns that Ichigo has disappeared, she'll blame herself for that too, and she'll gain more power so she is no longer a hinderance to Ichigo.

    Keigo and Tatsuki are likely to get powered up too, if for no other reason they've been inculded big time(Keigo already, Tatsuki soon) and that means they'll be in danger.

  5. #25
    ecchisama is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Nah. If author makes such a predictable plot, it'd suck. He'll let Orihime rot a whie longer.

  6. #26
    Rocklee87 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon
    im still sour about Ghost305 ... yes remember that ... thing...

    anyways... tatsuki is totally oblivious to Shinigamis and that entire world... so is kiego... why would you think theyd suddenly be involved and theres no way they could advance far enough to fight espadas in such a short period of time... unless KT inserts a year long break in the manga or something a picks up after everyones done training...
    how are they totally oblivious to shinigamis KEIGO SAW ONE OF THEIR FIGHTS!!!!!!!!

    oh and tasuki saw ichigo run off as a shinigami a couple of times

    and can u guys post the site u get the scans from so we can check for updates ourselves
    Last edited by Rocklee87; 02-09-2006 at 08:23 PM.

  7. #27
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,415

    Default

    yeah but what do they know about soul society, abuot the captains, about Aizen and HOLLOWS!!! nothing whatsoever Keigo saw what happend and didnt understand what the fuck was going on!! tatsuki caught mere glimpses!!! theyre no where near ready to fight !!!


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  8. #28
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ecchisama
    Nah. If author makes such a predictable plot, it'd suck. He'll let Orihime rot a whie longer.
    I'm not saying it'll happen right away(though I wouldn't be suprised if it does) but it's pretty damn clear that Orihime dispises her own weakness, and unless KT plans to have her be the etnernally depressed girl, she's going to do something about it. I figure sooner rather than later, maybe even the same time as Tatsuki figures out what the hell is going on. Hell, Orihime may even be the one to explain it all to her.

    And Keigo will figure out what's going on soon enough, I'm sure Ikkaru will tell him.

  9. #29
    redrum305 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    I'm not saying it'll happen right away(though I wouldn't be suprised if it does) but it's pretty damn clear that Orihime dispises her own weakness, and unless KT plans to have her be the etnernally depressed girl, she's going to do something about it. I figure sooner rather than later, maybe even the same time as Tatsuki figures out what the hell is going on. Hell, Orihime may even be the one to explain it all to her.

    And Keigo will figure out what's going on soon enough, I'm sure Ikkaru will tell him.
    Even though you can tell its obvious that orihime probably will get powered up, but if the authot does go with it than bleach will be boring, same goes with tatsuki,keigo and that older woman lovin dude. What I used to like about Bleach was the fact that it was unpredictable (like Ishin being a shinigami, Rukia's zampaktou and gettin her powers back, The hollow inside Ichigo, Yourichi human form, Ishida's father...) but now it has become predictable, we all in the last couple of weeks said that Ichigo will feel weak and he will go to the vaizards, and that is exactly what happen. I used to like KT's unpredictibleness but now it's like you can tell what will happen.

  10. #30
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redrum305
    Even though you can tell its obvious that orihime probably will get powered up, but if the authot does go with it than bleach will be boring, same goes with tatsuki,keigo and that older woman lovin dude. What I used to like about Bleach was the fact that it was unpredictable (like Ishin being a shinigami, Rukia's zampaktou and gettin her powers back, The hollow inside Ichigo, Yourichi human form, Ishida's father...) but now it has become predictable, we all in the last couple of weeks said that Ichigo will feel weak and he will go to the vaizards, and that is exactly what happen. I used to like KT's unpredictibleness but now it's like you can tell what will happen.
    You're looking at the wrong things, buddy. Figuring out if a character is going to get powered up or if Ichigo is going to the vizards is simple to perdict, because it's needed for the story to continue to function. If Chad, Orihime, Ishida, Keigo, and Tatsuki never gain powers, they'll be pointless to have in the plot, one can only have a character feel sorry because they're weak so many times because it'll wear on you. As well, Ichigo going to the vizards is simple logic, they exist as a way for him to get stronger, and the fact that worrying about his hollow was making him weaker made it even easier.

    But these do not make for plot twists. It's the same as saying Bleach became predictable when Ichigo went to SS, after all, we knew he'd rescue Rukia in the end. Plot twists will come in the actual story, not in the elements of keeping characters.

 

 
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162