Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 116
  1. #31
    ducttaperofdoom is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ... ...? ...! ...? ...
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Aww. Just when I thought we'd see Ichigo fight some more they leave. Bah. Having this part come to a close is a relief too. It'll be interesting to see what SS does and what the people already here do to try and get stronger.

  2. #32
    redrum305 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Bleach 212:

    page 1:

    If you all are going to label them as just cool (as in not hot), then we'll just have to make them seem hot! Aim for the top! Next time in the top ten!

    page 2: (no text)

    page 3: "You Don't Hear My Name Anymore"

    page 4:

    Grimmjow: "Ha."

    page 5:

    Grimmjow: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Well isn't this great, Shinigam!! Now it seems like it'll finally be worth killing you!!"

    page 6:

    Ichigo: "D*mmit...his wound is too shallow. He took the Getsuga Tenshou head on and all the damage it did?"
    Ichigo: "The black Getsuga Tenshou is originally 'his' move. If I use it, it'll just bring him out quicker. I can only use it 2 or 3 times at most without losing it. What should I do?"
    Grimmjow: "Hey. Stop staring so absent-mindedly, Shinigami. It's my turn now."

    page 7: no text

    page 8:

    Tousen: "Sheathe your sword, Grimmjow."
    Grimmjow: "Tousen...!"
    Ichigo (mental): "Tousen...!? The captain who vanished with Aizen!!"
    Grimmjow: "Why the hell are you here!?"
    Tousen: "Why?"
    Tousen: "Do you really...not understand?"

    page 9:

    Tousen: "Taking it upon yourself to invade the living world."
    Tousen: "Mobilizing 5 Arrancar without permission"
    Tousen: "and (illegible with current scan)"
    Tousen: "it was all...against orders."
    Tousen: "You understand, right?"
    Tousen: "Aizen-sama is furious, Grimmjow."

    page 10:

    Tousen: "We're going."
    Tousen: "Your punishment will be decided in Hueco Mundo."
    Grimmjow: "Sh*t...Alright."
    Ichigo: "...Wa..."

    page 11:

    Ichigo: "Wait! Where the h*ll are you going!!"
    Grimmjow: "Shut up. I'm going back...to Hueco Mundo."

    page 12:

    Ichigo: "Stop f*cking around! You come around here and attack us and then you leave when you feel like it!? Stop joking around!!"
    Ichigo: "Come down here!!"
    Ichigo: "Our fight...isn't over yet!!!"
    Grimmjow: "Our fight isn't over?"

    page 13:

    Grimmjow: "You stop f*cking around. Our fight not being finished has saved YOUR life, Shinigami."

    page 14:

    Grimmjow: "That technique you just used hurts you too, Shinigami. I can tell just by looking at you. You have maybe 2 or 3 of those left in you to fire."
    Grimmjow: "But even if you could keep firing those all day, you..."
    Grimmjow: "...still wouldn't be able to beat me in my released form."
    Ichigo: "...released...form...?"
    Grimmjow: "Don't forget my name, and pray that you don't hear it a second time."

    page 15:

    Grimmjow:
    "Grimmjow Jaguar Jack. The next time you hear it..."

    page 16:

    Grimmjow: "will be your end, Shinigami."

    page 17:

    Renji: "Did the Arrancar leave?"
    Renji: "Did you win?"

    page 18:

    Ichigo: "I lost."
    Renji: "You idiot. If you're alive than it's as good as winning."
    Ichigo: "Stop lying."

    page 19:

    Ichigo: "If you were me then you wouldn't say that. I can't protect anyone. People who are injured...I can't even heal them."

    page 20: "I lost."

    Side text: "The sudden end of the battle cuts deeply into him the realization of defeat. Only bitterness..."

    Ichigo: "Grimmjow..."


    **credits to *PocketMofo*


    http://mangahelpers.com/index.php?in...ch_c212_LQ.zip

  3. #33
    toushiroTAICHO is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default

    awww .i was hoping for the half hollow ichi's friend would come and help.Tousen is a great suprise though(never thought of him in the first place)

  4. #34
    otacu is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    270

    Default

    I've just read the 212 chapter and.... What the Hell?

    KT did it again!

    That stupid hype of the enemies! I discover that not only Grimjaw was just toying with Ichigo but he was kicking ichigo ass in bankai mode... while Grimjaw wasn't even using his sword. And the line "now you are worth killing" just made me sick.
    WTF!?!? Is Grimjaw XXX times more powerful than Ichigo (and btw Kenpachi and Byakuya ....)? I mean Getsuga just scratched him!

    Now, really i know that this is shounen but there is a limit! And since i already know that Ichigo will somehow kick Grimjaw in the ass in the near future.... this is making me really mad.
    What about making Grimjaw superior but still within reach? Or making him displaying us his true powers... but no! KT was just trying to show us how puny the shinigami captains and Ichigo are by making the gap .... huge.

    And Tousen? Why is acting almigthy and cool like that? Hello, Tousen you were even able to defeat Kenpachi .... and now you are acting like you are some kind of superstar with that gay no-sleeves outfit?

    I'm beginning to think that this saga is going in a very BAD direction.. this is shounen but hell! That's the lamest thing since.. well i'm not gonna say it since you already know.

    but maybe is just me...

  5. #35
    GiantPandaRawr is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    52

    Default

    bleach 212 is out at maximum7, if u didnt know

  6. #36
    Getsuga is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otacu
    I've just read the 212 chapter and.... What the Hell?

    KT did it again!

    That stupid hype of the enemies! I discover that not only Grimjaw was just toying with Ichigo but he was kicking ichigo ass in bankai mode... while Grimjaw wasn't even using his sword. And the line "now you are worth killing" just made me sick.
    WTF!?!? Is Grimjaw XXX times more powerful than Ichigo (and btw Kenpachi and Byakuya ....)? I mean Getsuga just scratched him!

    Now, really i know that this is shounen but there is a limit! And since i already know that Ichigo will somehow kick Grimjaw in the ass in the near future.... this is making me really mad.
    What about making Grimjaw superior but still within reach? Or making him displaying us his true powers... but no! KT was just trying to show us how puny the shinigami captains and Ichigo are by making the gap .... huge.

    And Tousen? Why is acting almigthy and cool like that? Hello, Tousen you were even able to defeat Kenpachi .... and now you are acting like you are some kind of superstar with that gay no-sleeves outfit?

    I'm beginning to think that this saga is going in a very BAD direction.. this is shounen but hell! That's the lamest thing since.. well i'm not gonna say it since you already know.

    but maybe is just me...
    It's a shonen. Live with it.

    He's showing the power of the espada. Aizen's top 10.

    Ichigo's having some trouble with his inner self right now. We'll see what happens when he can use his hollow's power.

    You have to realize that he is within reach. If you recall, Ulquoilla said that when Ichigo's spirit power was spiking (between his normal+his hollow) that at the peaks (his hollows+Ichigo's combined, I think), it was higher than his own. The Espada are in reach, Ichigo's just going to have to conquer his hollow first.

    You have to realize that Tousen can practically beat any captain except perhaps Mayuri and Yamamoto for several reasons. Mayuri's ban kai is just poison. If you're enclosed inside that thing, the poison will hit Tousen and he would die. The end. I say he wouldn't be able to kill Yamamoto because his fire would just completely own that thing. Recall the Ukitake+Shinsui fight.

    Kenpachi is just... insane. His way of fighting is the only reason why he beat Tousen. Kill or die trying, and if you survive, keep killing. He didn't care if he died or not, that's how he could keep his cool even with no senses. If it were any other captain, I think they would have been screwed. Tousen's a lot stronger than you give him credit for, it just depends on the situation.


    Then stop reading, that's all that can be said.

    rofl@that.
    I have laid my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  7. #37
    Raphael is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    40

    Default

    I suppose that now, Ichigo will reconsider Irako's proposal. I sense the "I can teach you how to control your power" coming...

  8. #38
    otacu is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getsuga
    Quote Originally Posted by otacu
    I've just read the 212 chapter and.... What the Hell?

    KT did it again!

    That stupid hype of the enemies! I discover that not only Grimjaw was just toying with Ichigo but he was kicking ichigo ass in bankai mode... while Grimjaw wasn't even using his sword. And the line "now you are worth killing" just made me sick.
    WTF!?!? Is Grimjaw XXX times more powerful than Ichigo (and btw Kenpachi and Byakuya ....)? I mean Getsuga just scratched him!

    Now, really i know that this is shounen but there is a limit! And since i already know that Ichigo will somehow kick Grimjaw in the ass in the near future.... this is making me really mad.
    What about making Grimjaw superior but still within reach? Or making him displaying us his true powers... but no! KT was just trying to show us how puny the shinigami captains and Ichigo are by making the gap .... huge.

    And Tousen? Why is acting almigthy and cool like that? Hello, Tousen you were even able to defeat Kenpachi .... and now you are acting like you are some kind of superstar with that gay no-sleeves outfit?

    I'm beginning to think that this saga is going in a very BAD direction.. this is shounen but hell! That's the lamest thing since.. well i'm not gonna say it since you already know.

    but maybe is just me...
    It's a shonen. Live with it.

    He's showing the power of the espada. Aizen's top 10.

    Ichigo's having some trouble with his inner self right now. We'll see what happens when he can use his hollow's power.

    You have to realize that he is within reach. If you recall, Ulquoilla said that when Ichigo's spirit power was spiking (between his normal+his hollow) that at the peaks (his hollows+Ichigo's combined, I think), it was higher than his own. The Espada are in reach, Ichigo's just going to have to conquer his hollow first.

    You have to realize that Tousen can practically beat any captain except perhaps Mayuri and Yamamoto for several reasons. Mayuri's ban kai is just poison. If you're enclosed inside that thing, the poison will hit Tousen and he would die. The end. I say he wouldn't be able to kill Yamamoto because his fire would just completely own that thing. Recall the Ukitake+Shinsui fight.

    Kenpachi is just... insane. His way of fighting is the only reason why he beat Tousen. Kill or die trying, and if you survive, keep killing. He didn't care if he died or not, that's how he could keep his cool even with no senses. If it were any other captain, I think they would have been screwed. Tousen's a lot stronger than you give him credit for, it just depends on the situation.


    Then stop reading, that's all that can be said.

    rofl@that.
    You are not really convincing me, but that's ok. You really have a point about Ulquoilla... but Grimjaw was talking trash about the best move of Ichigo... a Bankai... come on! a Bankai! Like it was nothing. Ichigo defeated Kenpachi and Byakuya... and now he is treated like trash... something is off the scale here.

    And Tousen... well we've only seen him fighting with Tousen and he was humiliated. He wasn't even able to defeat Kenpachi that lacked all senses. I don't think he would have done much better against some other captain...


    I'm not gonna stop reading Bleach since there it is not that bad in it's own genre but i have to at least show my disappointment for the latest events...

    @the rofl... i guess you understood my reference.

  9. #39
    Getsuga is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otacu
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsuga
    Quote Originally Posted by otacu
    I've just read the 212 chapter and.... What the Hell?

    KT did it again!

    That stupid hype of the enemies! I discover that not only Grimjaw was just toying with Ichigo but he was kicking ichigo ass in bankai mode... while Grimjaw wasn't even using his sword. And the line "now you are worth killing" just made me sick.
    WTF!?!? Is Grimjaw XXX times more powerful than Ichigo (and btw Kenpachi and Byakuya ....)? I mean Getsuga just scratched him!

    Now, really i know that this is shounen but there is a limit! And since i already know that Ichigo will somehow kick Grimjaw in the ass in the near future.... this is making me really mad.
    What about making Grimjaw superior but still within reach? Or making him displaying us his true powers... but no! KT was just trying to show us how puny the shinigami captains and Ichigo are by making the gap .... huge.

    And Tousen? Why is acting almigthy and cool like that? Hello, Tousen you were even able to defeat Kenpachi .... and now you are acting like you are some kind of superstar with that gay no-sleeves outfit?

    I'm beginning to think that this saga is going in a very BAD direction.. this is shounen but hell! That's the lamest thing since.. well i'm not gonna say it since you already know.

    but maybe is just me...
    It's a shonen. Live with it.

    He's showing the power of the espada. Aizen's top 10.

    Ichigo's having some trouble with his inner self right now. We'll see what happens when he can use his hollow's power.

    You have to realize that he is within reach. If you recall, Ulquoilla said that when Ichigo's spirit power was spiking (between his normal+his hollow) that at the peaks (his hollows+Ichigo's combined, I think), it was higher than his own. The Espada are in reach, Ichigo's just going to have to conquer his hollow first.

    You have to realize that Tousen can practically beat any captain except perhaps Mayuri and Yamamoto for several reasons. Mayuri's ban kai is just poison. If you're enclosed inside that thing, the poison will hit Tousen and he would die. The end. I say he wouldn't be able to kill Yamamoto because his fire would just completely own that thing. Recall the Ukitake+Shinsui fight.

    Kenpachi is just... insane. His way of fighting is the only reason why he beat Tousen. Kill or die trying, and if you survive, keep killing. He didn't care if he died or not, that's how he could keep his cool even with no senses. If it were any other captain, I think they would have been screwed. Tousen's a lot stronger than you give him credit for, it just depends on the situation.


    Then stop reading, that's all that can be said.

    rofl@that.
    You are not really convincing me, but that's ok. You really have a point about Ulquoilla... but Grimjaw was talking trash about the best move of Ichigo... a Bankai... come on! a Bankai! Like it was nothing. Ichigo defeated Kenpachi and Byakuya... and now he is treated like trash... something is off the scale here.

    And Tousen... well we've only seen him fighting with Tousen and he was humiliated. He wasn't even able to defeat Kenpachi that lacked all senses. I don't think he would have done much better against some other captain...


    I'm not gonna stop reading Bleach since there it is not that bad in it's own genre but i have to at least show my disappointment for the latest events...

    @the rofl... i guess you understood my reference.
    Definitely understood, I wasn't really trying to convince you, more or less just giving some half-ass'd evidence. Didn't really wanna put thought into it, but that was a cute reference, lol.
    I have laid my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  10. #40
    giltia is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    68

    Default

    sigh the only reason why they showed that ichigos bankai didnt do anything is because his gonna learn a new move and gonna get stronger and think about it if that atk would have done a lot of dmg that will only show that they are not that far from power meaning the houkgoukyou or something is useless because it didnt give them much of an advantage....... and also this will probably give ichigo the chance to control his hollow side

 

 
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79