Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 116
  1. #11
    evangelion13 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon
    Tousen??? come on... wtf. i was halfway expecting it to be just another Arancarr of higher numerical value. bah

    thx ocasas.
    Either you didn't pay attention to the last chapter, or you are a fucking artard.

    Thanks for the pics, Ocasas.

  2. #12
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evangelion13
    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon
    Tousen??? come on... wtf. i was halfway expecting it to be just another Arancarr of higher numerical value. bah

    thx ocasas.
    Either you didn't pay attention to the last chapter, or you are a fucking artard.

    Thanks for the pics, Ocasas.
    hey newb ... see these balls => (_)(_) theyre mine.. how bout teabaggin em for me.

    read the thread on the last chapter and see if i know what was going on fuckhead. do research before you attempt to flame. i know it was tousen that was already proven by the pic of his sword shitfuck. i wish it HADNT been tousen and i still do. since KT is unusually unpredictable and the ring was missing from the sword in 211 i was stretching it a bit hoping it was just a similar sword of another aracarr but guess what i dont need to explain shit to you. buzz off.


    edit... guess i went a lil overboard. oops :P


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  3. #13
    Alex_XVII is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon
    Quote Originally Posted by evangelion13
    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon
    Tousen??? come on... wtf. i was halfway expecting it to be just another Arancarr of higher numerical value. bah

    thx ocasas.
    Either you didn't pay attention to the last chapter, or you are a fucking artard.

    Thanks for the pics, Ocasas.
    hey newb ... see these balls => (_)(_) theyre mine.. how bout teabaggin em for me.

    read the thread on the last chapter and see if i know what was going on fuckhead. do research before you attempt to flame. i know it was tousen that was already proven by the pic of his sword shitfuck. i wish it HADNT been tousen and i still do. since KT is unusually unpredictable and the ring was missing from the sword in 211 i was stretching it a bit hoping it was just a similar sword of another aracarr but guess what i dont need to explain shit to you. buzz off.


    edit... guess i went a lil overboard. oops :P
    Also chill the fuck out dude, you were the one that made the dumb ass comment, and hoping/expecting the guy to be another arrancar that jus happens to be black and just happens to have an identical sword as tousen... thatd be crap due to the anti-climax... anti-climatic moments are not good, they generally make people loose interest and faith in what they read. hence not the way a mangaka should go.

    and as for the flaming, way over board, jus plain childish, sort out the attitude, chances are it pisses of more than jus the person you insulted

    Anywho, back on subject... not sure if im liking this due to ichigo calming down and not goin all hollow on grimmjow's ass... seems like ichigo should have followed suit and jus about won before watching grimmjow pick himself up to drag his behind back to hueco mundo

    also i agree tousens old clothes = SOOOO much better

  4. #14
    Steve is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    87

    Default

    So, Tousen finally came out with his own Geordi LaForge's fan style? :D
    He looks like the Star Trek engineer, except for his hair.

  5. #15
    Rocklee87 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    So, Tousen finally came out with his own Geordi LaForge's fan style?
    He looks like the Star Trek engineer, except for his hair.
    YES!!!!! KT IS A THEIF OF BLIND BLACK GUYS GEORDI'S VISOR AND STEVIE WONDERS HAIR

    DAMN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  6. #16
    racky is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Thanks for the pics Ocasas, it's nice to see you back again Can't wait for the translation

  7. #17
    otacu is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocklee87
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    So, Tousen finally came out with his own Geordi LaForge's fan style?
    He looks like the Star Trek engineer, except for his hair.
    YES!!!!! KT IS A THEIF OF BLIND BLACK GUYS GEORDI'S VISOR AND STEVIE WONDERS HAIR

    DAMN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Just Geordi laForge style... maybe that's not his uniform he is just going in cosplay to a star trek convention..

  8. #18
    ocasas is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Well, to me Tousen Has Geordi's Visor, but edgar Davids Hair style...




    EDIT:

    Here is the trans for the pics. Credit to pocketmofo at livejournal




    Tousen: "Sheathe your sword, Grimmjow."
    Grimmjow: "Tousen...!"
    Ichigo (mental): "Tousen...!? The captain who vanished with Aizen!!"
    Grimmjow: "Why the hell are you here!?"
    Tousen: "Why?"
    Tousen: "Do you really...not understand?"



    Tousen: "Taking it upon yourself to invade the living world."
    Tousen: "Mobilizing 5 Arrancar (including Grimmjow himself) without permission"
    Tousen: "and (illegible with current scan)"
    Tousen: "it was all...against orders."
    Tousen: "You understand, right?"
    Tousen: "Aizen-sama is furious, Grimmjow."



    Tousen: "We're going."
    Tousen: "Your punishment will be decided in Hueco Mundo."
    Grimmjow: "Shit...Alright."
    Someone (probably Grimmjow about to taunt Ichigo): "...Well..."



    Ichigo: "If you were me then you wouldn't say that. I can't protect anyone (picture of Renji). People who are injured (picture of Matsumoto carrying Rukia and Yumichika carrying Ikkaku)...I can't heal them (picture of Inoue healing Hitsugaya)."

    There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who doesn't...

  9. #19
    el billy is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    234

    Default

    now its that this saga its gopign to be more interesting but i was hoping was gin than blind man

  10. #20
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,444

    Default

    awesome ocasas.

    hate to be the pessimist but damn i was hoping Tousen would drag him back by force if this was the power of the weakest Arancarr and Ichigo and Co ended up like this i feel sorry for thier futures... doesnt look bright. maybe yama-jii will send someone else to help, *continues rambling as he walks away*


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

 

 
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79